Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Applied for a job without experiance

Ogbes

Recognized member
Credits
Have you ever applied for a job without the experience and you got the job?. I want to know because different stroke for different fox.

Advertisement Placeholder
before you apply for a job, read the requirements needed for it (you'll see the diploma, years of experience, skills required, languages...) from these information you can estimate if this position suits your profile or not.

In most jobs it usually expected to have some level of experience on such jobs or something similar in that nature,and in the case that would not be needed the organisation can decide to train the employee.

i have actually gotten a job without prior experience and i was trained by the company for that particular job, and i turned out to perform really well on the job. but it was an entry level job so it was easy to learn.

I applied for a job with no work experience only if the vacancy didn't indicate that the company needed someone experienced. That is, if it's clearly written in the vacancy that the company needs only experienced new employees, then I won't even try. But it happens that companies recruit people so that later they complete an internship, gain experience and become good employees. I recently answered a vacancy I found in sarkariprep. The next day I came for an interview. I knew what I needed to say and what HR expected of me. And I was hired as a programmer despite my experience not being great. I like my new job.

Last edited:
You first of all have to understand the job more than if you want to do something like this. There are some jobs that you are just wasting your time if you are not meeting the minimum requirements.

If you are passionate about the job you want, then you can still get it. If you're willing to put in the work and do whatever it takes to be successful, then you can still get it.

If there is something that you don't have experience with, but are willing to learn, then let that opportunity go. If there is something that could be a challenge for you, but other people will benefit from your work, then let that opportunity go. If there's something that might not be easy or fun at first, but will lead to long-term success and happiness, then take it. You won't regret it.

I've applied for jobs where I had no experience before and gotten them. Sometimes I didn't even have my degree yet (which made it even harder). But if I believed in myself and knew what I was capable of doing, then I could do anything.

I once applied for a marketing job, and I was hired even though I did not have any experience in marketing. They hired me just because I was good at communication. However, I did not work on the job for too long. I found it tedious.

Have you ever applied for a job without the experience and you got the job?. I want to know because different stroke for different fox.

I have never seen anyone who worked on his first job with experience. So, yes, people can apply for jobs without having any experience in the job but it's very important that they have skills required to be able to work in that job. Without having any skills for the job, there zero chance of being hired.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds