Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anything you can put in the HTML to increase search?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Years ago I read somewhere that you could edit the code in your site to somehow draw in a higher rank on Google. Is this possible? If so, is it even allowed? I imagine you can put whatever you want in your code as long as it doesn't cause any problems for anyone. But is there a legit way to draw in more traffic by editing the html of the site?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can use like image description and I think meta description with HTML, but I am not sure about the second one. But yeah for images for sure you can use a description in HTML and make it so that your SEO score gets better.

As far as I know you cannot improve your website ranking by editing your website source code. However, you can add keywords in the site title and site descriptions to tell search engines what your site is about. having said that you can add atl text on your image to improve the visibility of your website when someone performs an image search.

Well when it comes to HTML you can make sure that the domain name contains those keywords that is relevant to your website niche which will guarantee a very good search engine optimisation for your website.

As for I understand you can't enhance your site position through modifying your site resource code. Nevertheless, you can easily include key words in the webinternet web site headline as well as webinternet web site summaries to inform online search engines exactly just what your webinternet web site has to do with. possessing stated that you could include atl text message on your picture to enhance the exposure of your site when somebody does a picture hunt.

This sounds far fetched to me honestly, I don't think there is anything you can add to your web source cod that would improve it's search optimisation.

Yes you can, the part of your web pages that you can code and add things to are always the meta tags.
There's always a page source for every page and of you're good at coding, you can edit the meta tags. It can help rank well on Google as it's almost like a shortcut for indexing. Read more and try to apply it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds