Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anything like getting paid to lose weight?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am a big guy, weigh a bit, and could afford to lose some weight. With that being said, I was wondering if there are any programs or weight loss programs that will pay you for using their program to lose weight? I might be a bit more motivated if there was something that paid me for losing weight, cause maybe I'd actually do it. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of the HealthyWage program. With this program, you place a bet on your weight loss goals over a period of time. If you are able to achieve it, you would win the bet. Of course, the odds are based on where you are and your goal for the weight loss program.

I believe there was a show like this some time back called the biggest loser. The person who looses the most weight wins. I also came across a group on Facebook some time back where they usually do weight loss challenge, there are times where they give giveaways for loosing weights.

I have heard of the HealthyWage program. With this program, you place a bet on your weight loss goals over a period of time. If you are able to achieve it, you would win the bet. Of course, the odds are based on where you are and your goal for the weight loss program.
Can't say I've heard of this, but I will have to check it out. Sounds promising enough. :)

I believe there was a show like this some time back called the biggest loser. The person who looses the most weight wins. I also came across a group on Facebook some time back where they usually do weight loss challenge, there are times where they give giveaways for loosing weights.
Yup, the Biggest Loser. Wasn't a fan of the show because it caused more injuries and problems for the contestants. Plus, some of them already gained the weight back and also had further health problems because of the show.

I wouldn't go on that type of show anyway.

I have heard of a reward app that pays for losing weight but I never tried it, therefore, I do not know if it actually paid or even if it still exists. I am currently using an app called sweatcoin that pays for walking but the app does not pay real money, it pays crypto tokens that are not yet available for exchange.

Yes, there are ways to get paid to lose weight. Here are some options
  1. Join a weight loss program or app that pays rewards and extra cash for weight loss.
  2. Start a group challenge with your family, friends, colleagues, or social media friends.
  3. Create a blog, make videos, or test out products related to weight loss. these are just a few options to get you started.

I have heard of a reward app that pays for losing weight but I never tried it, therefore, I do not know if it actually paid or even if it still exists. I am currently using an app called sweatcoin that pays for walking but the app does not pay real money, it pays crypto tokens that are not yet available for exchange.

There are many apps that could help you make money when it comes to getting paid to lose weight. However, the fact of the matter is that much of these apps do not pay that much. This is why many people assume that they may not be worth it.

Well I have never heard of a program that really pays you to lose weight, what I have seen are many applications that pay you to walk, such as Weward, Sweatcoin or Stepn, so we could categorize it as something similar.

There are tons of apps that pay you to lose weight. here are three examples
  1. Competish
  2. Sweatcoin
  3. WayBetter
These companies conduct massive studies, and so need people to test their programs. Payment is not great but can add up.

I am a big guy, weigh a bit, and could afford to lose some weight. With that being said, I was wondering if there are any programs or weight loss programs that will pay you for using their program to lose weight? I might be a bit more motivated if there was something that paid me for losing weight, cause maybe I'd actually do it. :D
😀 sounds really interesting, I have not come across a paid to loose weight programme, but I’d definitely would be a brilliant idea, it means there is a strong motivation to achieve the weight you desire.

There are many apps that could help you make money when it comes to getting paid to lose weight. However, the fact of the matter is that much of these apps do not pay that much. This is why many people assume that they may not be worth it.
Can you name any such reward app? Have you tried any such reward app that paid to lose weight? Since you are losing weight, which is good for your body, any money you receive from the app would be a bonus, right?

Well I have never heard of a program that really pays you to lose weight, what I have seen are many applications that pay you to walk, such as Weward, Sweatcoin or Stepn, so we could categorize it as something similar.

It might be possible that there might be certain kinds of programs that may pay you to lose weight. Healthywage is a website that pays people to lose weight and they also organise many contests and events as well.

It might be possible that there might be certain kinds of programs that may pay you to lose weight. Healthywage is a website that pays people to lose weight and they also organise many contests and events as well.
Interesting that platform you mention, but I guess you must meet some objectives and demonstrate them to be paid for it right? I had never heard of this platform if I am honest, and I do not have weight problems so I can not try it and say if it works, but it is interesting at least, especially for those who need an incentive or motivation to lose a few kilograms. :D

Interesting that platform you mention, but I guess you must meet some objectives and demonstrate them to be paid for it right? I had never heard of this platform if I am honest, and I do not have weight problems so I can not try it and say if it works, but it is interesting at least, especially for those who need an incentive or motivation to lose a few kilograms. :D

Well, honestly speaking, if they want to make people lose a lots of weight, then they must also pay people as well. We must admit that many people enter such kind of reward programs in order to earn rewards.

There might be a program of such but might come indirectly and not the way you put it, I think if you go into contract with a brand and the want your body structure to look some kind of way, then it's possible.

I know some supplement companies and food companies will pay you to lose weight using their product so long as they can use you for future advertisements. Sometimes you can take this upon yourself like that Subway guy did. Just don't be like him in your personal life. (Yikes!)

I haven't heard of any before, but it is a good way to motivate individuals who need to shed some extra pounds. It will help them reach their goals even faster. It will definitely be a rewarding experience.

I haven't heard of any before, but it is a good way to motivate individuals who need to shed some extra pounds. It will help them reach their goals even faster. It will definitely be a rewarding experience.

Well, people usually get motivated more when they receive rewards for that. This is why offering rewards or incentive might motivate many people when it comes to losing weight. The fact of the matter remains that certain people would lose weight anyway, even if you do not offer them rewards.

A friend of mine actually recommended making use of an application that is called sweatcoin which will be paying you for as long as you walk and you can make use of the sweatcoins to buy something online once you have accumulated enough.

They would call it getting paid to workout program because it looks and sounds better in my ears. I don't know about any programs like that and if they exist, there would be so much people who would sign up for their program. It's a two win for whoever uses the program, as you lose weight and get paid too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds