Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone Using VigLink to Monetize Their Website?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Since Adsesne was not generating enough revenue on my site, I was looking for alternative ad networks. That's how I discovered VigLink. Actually, I discovered VigLink at the same time when I learned about Infolinks. I have been using Infolinks since some time but I am not earning well. Therefore, I want to experiment with VigLink.

What is VigLink?

VigLink is advertising network for advertisers and a monetization solution for publishers. VigLinks provides in text ads. The keywords on your website are linked to the advertisers associated with VigLink. When a visitor clicks on your ads and engages with the ad, you will earn. VigLinks in text ads are actually affiliate ads.

Is it legit?
Of course, it is legit. the ad network is being used by popular companies like msn and cnet.

How much you can earn, how do you withdraw, what is the withdrawal threshold?
I don't know the answer. You need to sign up to learn these things and I am yet to sign up. I am asking the community if they have experience with this ad network.

Note: VigLink has been rebranded as Sovrn Commerce.

Advertisement Placeholder
I discovered viglink a long time ago, just at the same time when I found infolinks. I tested both ads and did not like any of these and just dropped the idea. I started using infolinks again, but never tried viglink again. I did not know it was rebranded as sovrn commerce

Viglink is a new platform that I am just hearing about for the very first time and with this article that I just read about it, I feel it will be be a great monetization platform and so I am willing to try it out.

I used for while but haven't happy with performance so I removed them but it is not a bad choice for people who doesn't have Adsense as it definitely gives you money, may be less compare to Google Adsense.

I will also wish to know how this vigi link platform can help monetize my website as well. Of it goes well, I'll make them my ho to platform for it

Never heard of viglink or sovrn commerce. I don't have a website yet, therefore, I am yet to test any monetization solution. When I have my website, My first criteria will be to use adeense.

I discovered numerous ad netwrks a long time ago, experimented with these ads and then gave up. Of late I am again trying those ad networks and I might start wth viglink.

I don't really know how this works definitely because I have not used it or a similar platform. Is there anyone who has used some of these platforms before, what's your experience?.

I have seen many reviews on vglink and it is a good add up to Google Adsense and other ad networks. After all there is no lose in adding it to other ad networks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds