Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Anyone like metal?

linux.poet1

Renowned member
Credits
I'm partial to some Amaranthe, Kamelot, Red, and Fight the Fury. I also like Accept's latest album and some Rammstein and Saurom. Within Temptation impresses me with some of their songs these days too.

I have to admit that Red's latest album still strikes me as a disappointment. Their sound is almost the same from song to song and I'm not in such a dark place in my life right now. I think that Fight The Fury might be too dark for me right now, and that might be a failed band, but it's worth mentioning for the dark humor in the EP I listened to.

Conversely, Kamelot's latest album was a knockout and I've been looping Amaranthe's "Insatiable" for the past 3 hours. I think I'm trending toward brighter metal songs these days because my life is getting better. I also like using the metal genre to explore music around the world. I think I'm cultivating a better relationship toward the genre and less of the screaming therapy of the past. But what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm partial to some Amaranthe, Kamelot, Red, and Fight the Fury. I also like Accept's latest album and some Rammstein and Saurom. Within Temptation impresses me with some of their songs these days too.

I have to admit that Red's latest album still strikes me as a disappointment. Their sound is almost the same from song to song and I'm not in such a dark place in my life right now. I think that Fight The Fury might be too dark for me right now, and that might be a failed band, but it's worth mentioning for the dark humor in the EP I listened to.

Conversely, Kamelot's latest album was a knockout and I've been looping Amaranthe's "Insatiable" for the past 3 hours. I think I'm trending toward brighter metal songs these days because my life is getting better. I also like using the metal genre to explore music around the world. I think I'm cultivating a better relationship toward the genre and less of the screaming therapy of the past. But what about you?
I love metal! Slipknot, Pantera, you name it.

I love Within Temptation but the old Within Temptation . Don't like much the new stuff , since the Resist album .
Yes , i like Metal :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds