Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone ever protest outside your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Did anyone ever protect around or in front of your store? Was it a protest against your business? Or was it a protest in the area, and some people decided to protest in front of your location? Did you try to get them to move or did you just ignore them and let them do their thing? Did anything bad happen in front of your business? Was any damage done to your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
As an employee, I have never protested against the management team. As an employer, I have also never witnessed any protest against me from my workers. I do not like the idea of protesting. If you are not happy, you are free to leave. If you are protesting against harassment, you can take legal action.

Haha, to be honest i have only experienced this or rather seen it in movies but have never seen it happen in real life.

Haha, to be honest i have only experienced this or rather seen it in movies but have never seen it happen in real life.
I've watched it in news but with bigger business companies. I can remember Activision Blizzard staff protesting and walking out against the company for sexual harassment claim. This kind of thing happens every time, it's only most of us don't have access to the news when they break.

The last time a big protest was carried out in my country, it resulted in deaths of so many people and since that time, I have always had phobia for protest and there is nothing that is going to make me to participate in any kind of protest people are doing. It doesn't matter to me whether it's for work purposes or general economy purposes, I will not take part in it.

No one has ever protested outside my business, may be because it in not causing any damage to the environment , because I know if it involves environmental pollution, someone may definately protest.

As an employee, I have never protested against the management team. As an employer, I have also never witnessed any protest against me from my workers. I do not like the idea of protesting. If you are not happy, you are free to leave. If you are protesting against harassment, you can take legal action.
It doesn't have to be employees protesting. It could be non-workers protesting a company for other reasons. Of course there is always that possibility that ex-workers will come out and protest, and some employees currently working as well.

I think there's a valid reason to protest though in some cases. Especially if all employees aren't paid fairly, have horrible work hours, etc. There is a time where companies can also come out and make changes when employees need it.

I have a few times seen people protesting about something but not around my business as I am an online earner and I don't see how they can do that. It's always about issues they have with the government.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds