Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any tax benefits you can get being a business owner?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any tax benefits and write-offs you can get for owning and running a business? I know in the US there are some benefits you can qualify for, but I have no clue where to look in regards to that. All these years and I never really looked into that side of things. I'm all about saving what I can, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, you may be eligible for a variety of tax breaks. For instance, you might well be eligible to take advantage of deductible expenses, just like tax deduction for operating costs such as transportation, meals, and materials. You could also be eligible to deduct the expenses of your employees' health coverage and other bonus schemes.

in my country there are no tax benefit as people just tend to avoid paying the tax altogether as there is no real benefit from the taxation as you do not have steady light, poor road network and security.

I don't think there's a particularly benefit attached to paying of taxes. Tax is a duty of every citizen. It's the money generated from from tax that the government are using to build infrastructure and provide amenities.

I don't think there's a particularly benefit attached to paying of taxes. Tax is a duty of every citizen. It's the money generated from from tax that the government are using to build infrastructure and provide amenities.
Over here there is absolutely no benefit of paying tax except for government workers who may have opportunity to receive pension upon retirement , but but for private business individual most of them do not pay tax because no provision of this nature has been made by the government.

I really don't think there's such like q tax benefit for business people because the government would evaluate your business and put a tax on it to be paid after a time frame and you are to comply without fail.

I don't really if getting any tax as either been a business owner or when you own a company. The government here are only after the citizens of that specific country. They are the only ones that pay tax.

I don't really if getting any tax as either been a business owner or when you own a company. The government here are only after the citizens of that specific country. They are the only ones that pay tax.
That's the fact, most countries tends to demand tax from citizens of a country. They don't normally care about those that are into business, but I didn't know if some countries out there do that.

Over here there is absolutely no benefit of paying tax except for government workers who may have opportunity to receive pension upon retirement , but but for private business individual most of them do not pay tax because no provision of this nature has been made by the government.
That is it. Tax payment is civic duty or responsibility of every citizen. Government of every country make use of money generated from tax and other generated revenue to provide social amenities to their people.

That is it. Tax payment is civic duty or responsibility of every citizen. Government of every country make use of money generated from tax and other generated revenue to provide social amenities to their people.
As a government worker here tasks will automatically be deducted from your salary before being paid but most people that are operating private business do not pay tax because no provision of such nature has been made.
It is only for the government workers.

i live in a country where people do not get any kind of benefit through taxes, unfortunately. This is why many people are not willing to pay taxes. This leads to economical problems.

In my home country, you can get a lot of tax benefits as a small business ower. Sometimes you are even exempted form paying tax (if your transaction volume is less than the taxable volumn)

i live in a country where people do not get any kind of benefit through taxes, unfortunately. This is why many people are not willing to pay taxes. This leads to economical problems.
You have a very valid point because it is not peculiar to your country, it is also applicable in my country because there is no way you would receive benefit from tax, even if you are a regular taxpayer.

In the developed countries, people gain access to tax benefits but in the lower tier countries like mine, there is no way you can gain access to any of such juicy features because it is not even available.

Well I most confessed, I have been paying tax since I started my offline business without failing to but personally I haven't seen the benefit of paying the tax to the government because the major economic problems we are faced has not be solved yet.

Well I most confessed, I have been paying tax since I started my offline business without failing to but personally I haven't seen the benefit of paying the tax to the government because the major economic problems we are faced has not be solved yet.

I think that the taxation process in many countries may differ. Many people in many countries tend to pay taxes. However, some people might be exempted. It all depends on categories.

The tax benefit you can get is to have good infrastructure around a place you carry out your business. That's the only benefit we enjoy in our country. Government can just decide to construct good roads and build shops for people to pay lesser rent.

Personally I have been thinking and wondering if the government have really done something meaningful with the amount of tax been collected monthly because I haven't seen the benefits around me yet.

Are there any tax benefits and write-offs you can get for owning and running a business? I know in the US there are some benefits you can qualify for, but I have no clue where to look in regards to that. All these years and I never really looked into that side of things. I'm all about saving what I can, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. :)
The government officials will be able to renovate the road. This will help people to find it easy to come to your shop or your store because the road is very good.

Well I think the benefits of tax payments, may depends on individuals and also the location of your business. personally I haven't experienced any better of tax payments because there is no development in my area that can promote the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds