Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

any life rules everyone should follow?

erik

Recognized member
Credits
about mine i think Don’t compare your life to others, you are on a different path altogether.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to live my life in a very simple way. I am a simple man with very simple plans. However, I still have some personal rules:

1) Be honest and truthful.
2) Try not to take advantage of anyone.
3) Try to mind your own business.
4) Always look to improve yourself.

I try to live my life in a very simple way. I am a simple man with very simple plans. However, I still have some personal rules:

1) Be honest and truthful.
2) Try not to take advantage of anyone.
3) Try to mind your own business.
4) Always look to improve yourself.

I really like those!

You know how people always told you as a kid "Don't play with fire"? I would like to make some additions to that...

It should also says that you shouldn't be playing with others' feelings and emotions.

Honestly it had gone out of hands in this day and age... :rage:

You know how people always told you as a kid "Don't play with fire"? I would like to make some additions to that...

It should also says that you shouldn't be playing with others' feelings and emotions.

Honestly it had gone out of hands in this day and age... :rage:

I kind of agree with you about the fact many people nowadays love to hurt people emotionally. I think it will never stop, but we can always kill the effects of these behaviors. Best solution to this problem is to ignore these people.

I kind of agree with you about the fact many people nowadays love to hurt people emotionally. I think it will never stop, but we can always kill the effects of these behaviors. Best solution to this problem is to ignore these people.

Easier said than done sometimes for example when your reputation is at stake. In such case I eventually found out killing them off by the mean of being positive will do the trick as well. :)

Easier said than done sometimes for example when your reputation is at stake. In such case I eventually found out killing them off by the mean of being positive will do the trick as well. :smiley:

It definitely is not very easy, specially for some people. However, sometimes it is better to ignore and dodge, instead of confrontation. Confrontation can be a good thing, but it can also cause more problems at times.

I am someone who prefers to ignore. It works for me.

It definitely is not very easy, specially for some people. However, sometimes it is better to ignore and dodge, instead of confrontation. Confrontation can be a good thing, but it can also cause more problems at times.

I am someone who prefers to ignore. It works for me.

That goes double for me. I was just in business related incident that a competitor tried to mess with me and my business. As they says if you and/or business is on the line then countering it AND reporting it is the way to go.

Now if it just someone talking craps, I agree let them do their craps and let them hit the fans at their own device.

Honestly, I know that each and everyone is different and great in their own way. Still, I believe there are things that everyone should follow to make their lives and others lives pleasant.
1. Give respect to others.
2. Avoid teasing, gossiping and commenting.
3. Be honest all the time and try to help others if you can.
4. Do not exercise your dominance physically or mentally. Others are not weak just because they can't give good punches.
5. Do not waste natural resources if you can.
6. Help the poor(I do give at least 0.15$ that would be 10 Rupees, to old people and crippled people) Do not encourage the beggars by giving money to children and healthy looking people.

Well, that would be all I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds