Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any documentaries about people who are self employed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any good documentaries about people who work self employed jobs or work as their own boss? I just want to see other success stories of people who made their own success rather than worked at a company owned by someone else. Any docs like this exist?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are documents like that on the internet if you make research. When I made research about the success of Dangote, then I realized how he made it without even going to school and who helped him.

Well, you could always find stories of successful self employed people on google. I think you can also find stories about them on social media. There's nothing that's not on social media these days.

People must work a long period as employees to gain experience before becoming self-employed because it is a very hard step.

Since we are in the era of internet, i have come across a very good business to do in order to be self employed but is just that i am still working hard so that in i can finance the business.

If you go to youtube you can find a lot of v ideos about self employment. people are sharing their stories about how they made their living through self employment, some people are even sharing stories on how they managed to become rich through self employment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds