Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Andrew Tate's arrest

Cedric

Ex-Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
I'm sure many of you know who he is and has seen his arrest in the news the past few days. What is your opinion on this event and on Andrew Tate himself?

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

Having heard about Andrew Tate only a few months ago after a YouTuber I watch and follow went into detail about the kind of guy he is after speaking to women who have had dealings with Tate all I can say is I am glad he got what was coming to him the other day and was arrested. Unfortunately, he will plead his innocence as I feel he is doing on Twitter at the moment but the truth is, what he has done that he seems to think is nothing is just awful and I really do hope that he gets what is coming to him. Very vile man.

I find it funny that this is a great big dollop of karma: this arrest happened because he *couldn't resist* flexing on Twitter because of that fragile ego.

That was what I found the funniest to be honest. I dislike the guy for so many reasons and one of the reasons is because of how he is and that he feels he is better than anyone else the way he got caught out and arrested proved that because he could not leave well enough alone and had to have his say and make out like he was the bigger person. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds