Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

An Ebook?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Have you ever written or considered writing an ebook/ series of ebooks which includes a wealth of knowledge on the topic of your forum? Do you think something like that would attract new members or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never did anything like that before. My forum is a general chitchat forum, so I don't think I will be able to write any ebook that suits my forum's niche.

I have never tried writing a eBook. I don't think I would ever write a eBook on promotion forums or promotion it self.

Not really my kind of thing :p

I haven't for my forum, but I have considered writing tutorials for money and putting them on iBooks and Amazon's platform.

I haven't for my forum, but I have considered writing tutorials for money and putting them on iBooks and Amazon's platform.

You can definitely collect all your tutorials and put those in an ebook. Later on, you can sell the ebook on Amazon.

I know a lot of people who have made money selling eBooks but it is not for me. I do not have the patience to write eBooks which might not even sell.

I know a lot of people who have made money selling eBooks but it is not for me. I do not have the patience to write eBooks which might not even sell.

That is the risk of writing an ebook. Some ebooks get sold a lot, while some ebooks do not get sold at all! But people still write ebooks and hope that their ebooks will sell.

I actually wrote a sort of ebook before! I wrote it for here mainly and it was the XenForo Moderation guide! I believe back then I wrote it for the sole purpose of distributing it with WGBB insignia in order to show members we have great content, haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds