Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An abrupt rise in entrepreneurship

On point. We lots of graduate out there looking for jobs and many are underpaid. Many are forced to be entrepreneur just to survive where as some of them can perform better in other capacities other than being an entrepreneur. That's why some of them fail as entrepreneur.
It's really a shame that the government of our country is not doing anything to help the upcoming youth and graduate in order for them to settle inside the society and make it and contribute to the community.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have noticed this as well and the main reason is to enable them gain financial freedom. The rise is entrepreneurship in my Country is also due to the high unemployment rate, lots of graduates and non graduates out there without jobs who are left with no choice other than to create employment for themselves through self employment, while some have business ideas and are willing to unleash them through entrepreneurship to enable them get financial freedom and also to make impacts within the community through employing others.

There has been a tremendous up surge in the number of emerging entrepreneurs across several continents of the globe. lending credence to this is the parralel incline in the number of billionaires in recent years.
It causes one to wonder, what exactly is the rationale behind this? Could we attribute this to a quest for change in financial stance, or a move to gain financial freedom, or just people bidding to drive their passion and translate this into a money making venture.

let's here your take on this subject matter.
It is obvious that many need financial freedom. It is the same thing for even those translating their passion into a money making venture.
Everyone needs financial independence, no one wants to keep depending on anyone else for survival, that's why we have the upsurge of entrepreneurship.

Most times it can be due to unemployment surgery in the country. Peeple want to gain their financial freedom and alsobthey have skills and are driven by their passion to become an entrepreneur.
We have grown to realise that we are now faced with competitions. The jobs available cannot reach the booming population. This is a reason why most people have decided to go into businesses.

It's really a shame that the government of our country is not doing anything to help the upcoming youth and graduate in order for them to settle inside the society and make it and contribute to the community.
Even of they do not give grants or financial assistance to entrepreneurs, they should at least create a business enabling environment by providing basic amenities like constant power and good roads.

I believe that the world has right now begin to settle between the debate of communism and capitalism as many countries now practice capitalism and that explains why there is a rise in so many rich people.

I am not sure if it is appropriate to use the word entrepreneurship for the evolving businesses because entrepreneurship is different from owning a business. But it is also true that a lot of people are trying to build businesses for financial independence.

Since there is no job opportunity created by the government, the individual would most likely find his way to succeed. Government should atleast try to create a conducive environment for entrepreneurs

I don't quite understand what you wrote up there. How does the number of emerging entrepreneurs directly translate to increasing billionaires? I think the billionaires have been on the scene for a very long time and aren't just entrepreneurs who just started.

Well entrepreneurship is now on the rise and lots of people are going into it because of the bad economy and because there is no available job or work for all the citizens

A lot of people want to be financially free and being an entrepreneur is a very key way to that while the majority I've seen though are a lot of people who just join the bandwagon and don't have understanding of what businesses are.

Well entrepreneurship is now on the rise and lots of people are going into it because of the bad economy and because there is no available job or work for all the citizens
This is just the summary of the whole scenario. Many people choosed to be entrepreneurs because of he the lack of jobs available despite their certifications.

I agree that due to the loss of job by many people in our neighborhood, they turned to selling. Although it is a small business and home-based at that but they are earning their daily meals from that business. I wonder if things will go back to normal even when the pandemic ends. There might be lesser labor force due to the surge in entrepreneurship.

The youth isnthe future of the country and istead of the government assist the youth who are trying their best to be financially independent by becoming an enterpreneur, they are only after their pocket.

I would like to surmise that this is an offshoot of the K to 12 education which prepares students to become employees or entrepreneurs. Young people are attracted to the idea of being their own boss instead of being tied down to a 9 to 5 job working for and enriching an employer. They also have plenty of successful role models to emulate.

The abrupt rise in entrepreneurship all over the world is due to lack of jobs, recession and also corruption from high places, hence the need to look for money to take care of one's need.

A lot of people are unemployed and as a result of that you were supposed to have an increasing number of people that are ready to become entrepreneurs in order to make living for themselves .
That is also another angle to,but there are some who hve this entreprenurship mentality of esterblishing something for themself and growing it to a desired level,some persons are just result creation oriented.

Yea, there has been a significant increase in intrapreneurship across different continents of the world , but I believe the reason behind this is the higher population of people. Everyone are looking for opportunities to start business and be independent.

It is obvious that many need financial freedom. It is the same thing for even those translating their passion into a money making venture.
Everyone needs financial independence, no one wants to keep depending on anyone else for survival, that's why we have the upsurge of entrepreneurship.
Everybody needs financial independence and that's why we see many new entrepreneurs starting their own business because the money they are making from working for people is not enough to cater for their daily needs .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds