Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

AMC Becoming Babies/Money Hungry.

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
AMC threatened, and then dropped dish because they didn't raise up the price for them. Now they are threatening Verizon, the service I use.

It upsets me how companies, and such can get so money hungry that they forget their true owners, and reason they are so popular, Their viewers/buyers.

Advertisement Placeholder
The hilarious part is that they're running campaigns that look like Verizon is dropping them. Let's see how many people think Verizon is at fault...

The hilarious part is that they're running campaigns that look like Verizon is dropping them. Let's see how many people think Verizon is at fault...
Yeah, though I hate Verizon as well lol. They have been doing less and less the more Fios gets bigger and bigger. At the beginning of Fios they were amazing, now they lowered the functionality, and I just started noticing messing up in the cable itself, and a bunch of faults. But yeah, AMC is at fault however. I wish companies can actually listen to who pays them...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds