Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Amazon Affiliate Program

Sharon

Reputable member
Credits
I've heard that Amazon's Affiliate Program can be very lucrative if you have a popular website. I tried it on my blog however I was dropped from the program because I wasn't generating enough activity. Someday I may get to that high traffic that they are requiring but this is not the right time for me. Have any of your tried this program and has it been successful for you? What are some of your tips for those of us who are interested in bringing in extra income this way?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sites monetized with Amazon's Affiliate are designed for this. Their purpose is to send the reader to Amazon with an affiliate link. In some cases/niches one can try to mix the affiliate program with AdSense, for example, but that doesn't work in all cases, maybe that's why you didn't generate enough traffic.
If you want an overview search for review sites, usually those ones are monetized with Amazon Affiliate.

I too have that link on my blog and I see scores of visitors who have viewed my blog from all over the world but sadly no one clicks on that link to place orders with Amazon. Amazon is a great online shopping site. Amazon advertises directly and that may be the reason. You see them all over.

I have tried it but it wasn't easy but I have tried publishing in amazon Kindle publishing and the earnings are more cos the more your book sell the more you earn.

Affiliate Program is very to generate good money but It is also need perfect strategy and traffic plan for your website

I have worked with amazon affiliate program for years. Now I have noticed that I am not getting the clicks and the conversion much these days. So the thing is that I have to rethink my niche and the topics. And hoping that I can get the clicks for my products. So far my performance with sites is not much but I guess I have to keep writing.

One way to get high traffic is to first begin by blogging about a highly profitable niche like travel. The covid restrictions are beginning to be relaxed and a lot of people are looking towards travelling again. You'll definitely have great visits blogging about this.

Amazon affiliate marketing is a good way of making money but that does not mean that it is a guaranteed way. You should face tougher evaluate the quality of the traffic that is coming to your website and for you to define them based on what they want. In that way you can be able to know the right product that you should promote.

I also have that link on my blog, and I can see a huge number of people who have visited it from all over the world, but alas no one clicks on it to make an Amazon order. Amazon is a fantastic internet retailer. Amazon directly promotes, thus that could be the cause. They are commonplace.

One strategy for increasing traffic is to start by blogging about a highly profitable topic, such as tourism. The covid limitations are gradually being loosened, and many people are resuming their trip plans. You'll get a lot of visitors if you blog about it.

I can count a large number of people from around the world who have visited my blog, but sadly no one clicks on the link to use Amazon to make purchases. Excellent online retailer Amazon.com This may be the cause because Amazon directly advertises. They are ubiquitous.

The first affiliate program that I was introduced to was Amazon Associate. I started using it on my HubPages articles in 2012. My first attempt was unsuccessful and my account was deactivated (Amazon had a rule where your account would be deactivated if you cannot generate sales even in 6 months)

I have never used the Amazon affiliate marketing program but I have read a lot about it. I think it is an amazing way of earning but you should know how to market online. Having a website with good traffic will be great for you.

Amazon's affiliate program called Amazon Associate, is considered the most trust worthy affiliate program on the web. You can earn between 1 to 20 percent commission on sales

I have tried it but it wasn't easy but I have tried publishing in amazon Kindle publishing and the earnings are more cos the more your book sell the more you earn.
I have also tried the Amazon kindle publishing. Making money from it at first is quite difficult but as time goes on, things will get better. That was how I started

I have heard about Amazon affiliate program before but had never thought about giving it a try. Back then in school i tried affiliate marketing, i used to think it was very easy to make money form it, but i saw something different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds