Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Amanda Todd ~ RIP

Advertisement Placeholder
Sad. Anyway now since police has trying to find out who actually posted this photo of her flashing online, the guy/gal is pretty much fucked! I really hope they find this person asap! People like this shouldn't be on internet.

Also I am supporter of anti-bullying. bullying is soo lame and the children who are being victims for this actually end up depressed and tend to be too much reserved and sad all the time.

Wow.. I wasn't going to watch this, but urged myself to do it.
I have no words that can actually describe what I'm feeling.. this honestly makes me sick, she and everyone in the same situation should be an inspiration for all of us to better our selves in there name.
RIP Amanda.

Out of sadness and rage, comes logical minds that come up with great ideas. (Just watch the video above. Chris Pirillo's idea is pretty nice tbh)

I was bullied on the school bus, at school and sometimes after school...it sucked and I often times felt like crap. Going to the administrations or "snitching" to my parents only temporarily solved the problem...to later be met with a stronger force of bullying. I was lucky though and was able to pull myself out of the hands of hatred, and find my comfort zone that got me where I am today. I'm not successful, rich or anybody special...but I'm pretty happy...and that's all that matters to me right now...being happy. Hopefully a few years down the road I will still be happy.

While I'm not personally effected by what has happened, it is still saddens me that this young lady couldn't find her own comfort in the world and I'm pretty pissed at the people who were assholes enough to make another human being feel so bad that they couldn't take it anymore.

I was kinda different. Whenever someone tried bullying me, I went for a fight, mostly all the times, I will get beat up, but then it will only end(i hardly quit! :p) when some teachers or some staffs come and intervene. Those fights got me as well as those a**holes in trouble as we both will get punished or will be asked to bring parents, then eventually they stopped messing with me! Parents never really helped me in these issues as they never understood me in those years!
They never allowed me to goto a karate class! :(

Anyway in one of the slides she is saying about going for counselling. I am wondering Wtf did that person do as it actually didn't help her! :(

If that person was good, it could have saved her life I believe!

I was kinda different. Whenever someone tried bullying me, I went for a fight, mostly all the times, I will get beat up, but then it will only end(i hardly quit! :p) when some teachers or some staffs come and intervene. Those fights got me as well as those a**holes in trouble as we both will get punished or will be asked to bring parents, then eventually they stopped messing with me! Parents never really helped me in these issues as they never understood me in those years!
They never allowed me to goto a karate class! :(

Anyway in one of the slides she is saying about going for counselling. I am wondering Wtf did that person do as it actually didn't help her! :(

If that person was good, it could have saved her life I believe!

I fought back one time...and got my ass handed to me. I'm not much of a fighter tbh.

I did get in a few face shots though :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds