Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Alternatives to PayPal for online business owners?

Cryptocurrency and payeer is the best alternative for people over here most especially those who do not have access to PayPal mode of recieving payment. But mostly so many people prefers cryptocurrency..
I think payeer is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that you can use to receive payment just like Binance pay. I think they are both very similar in terms of operation.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think payeer is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that you can use to receive payment just like Binance pay. I think they are both very similar in terms of operation.
Not only cryptocurrency , I think there is a way you can receive dollars to the payeer account and from there you can easily convert it to cryptocurrency and withdraw.

Not only cryptocurrency , I think there is a way you can receive dollars to the payeer account and from there you can easily convert it to cryptocurrency and withdraw.
Okay, I thought it was just a cryptocurrency exchange platform for receiving of payment just like Binance pay. But I think it is only for people that uses the platform.

the major reasons of businesses do not accept cryptocurrency is because it can be used to carry out fraudulent transactions. PayPal have a very strict and that has made it to flush out many scammers from their platform. It is much more trusted than cryptocurrency.
Yes, the reason paypal excluded some countries from using their service is prevent fraudulent activity. But I am of the opinion that paypal is just chasing customers away for no reason. You can't throw a baby away with bath water. If there's fraudulent activity being perpetrated in your platform, the best thing is to look for way to banned the perpetrator who are few.

Yes, the reason paypal excluded some countries from using their service is prevent fraudulent activity. But I am of the opinion that paypal is just chasing customers away for no reason. You can't throw a baby away with bath water. If there's fraudulent activity being perpetrated in your platform, the best thing is to look for way to banned the perpetrator who are few.
I think they have to try as much as possible to put a strict regulations that will prevent people from carrying out fraudulent activities. That way they will get a lot of customers internationally.

Apart from paypal freezing accounts up and down, it isn't available in all countries. I feel an alternative business owners use is crypto currencies. Almost everyone carry out transactions with crypto currencies these days.

You should be somebody who is particularly open and good enough to ask for payment in cryptocurrencies and you are going to be surprised just how much people are using it.

You should be somebody who is particularly open and good enough to ask for payment in cryptocurrencies and you are going to be surprised just how much people are using it.
Yea. Most of my withdrawal are done with cryptocurrency . It is easier for cryptocurrency to be used for international transaction as everything can be delivered within a very short period of time.

PayPal seems to be freezing accounts left and right due to them not agreeing with people's politics. This is troublesome and it worries me that people can easily falsely accuse someone of something and then PayPal will just outright ban them from their services and freeze their money.

Because of this, I think finding alternatives is ideal. Are there any good options for online business owners?
Crypto is the best alternative for PayPal because crypto and Bitcoin has no borders and also day by day people are getting interested in Bitcoin because of the good features and security that it has.

Great alternatives to PayPal which I've used is Stripe. Not only can you accept payments from all over the world, you also don't need to have a Stripe account to send money to your account. It'll function like a bank account.

Great alternatives to PayPal which I've used is Stripe. Not only can you accept payments from all over the world, you also don't need to have a Stripe account to send money to your account. It'll function like a bank account.
Oh, its seems to be a nice payment method based on your explanation. How does it work and can you give a little explanation about the platform ? I

ProPay offers both in-person and online payment processing for card payments and bank transfers — but it also carries a higher price tag. Pricing starts at $39.95 for the setup cost, $39.95 for the yearly cost, plus transaction fees that range from 2.4% to 3.55%.

Last edited:
We do struggle during the olden days to withdraw or receive payment from many online websites, but i think cryptocurrency has make everything easy now. The best alternative payment method to PayPal should be crypto

The best thing for online business owner is that they should try as much as possible to enable cryptocurrency withdrawal and PayPal. Both of this payment method will work perfectly in any business platform online.

PayPal is used in so many online platforms because it is trusted. I think currently, a lot of online platforms has been adopting binance pay and I hope it continues.would have been very stressful to send money through conventional bank accounts.

It

Well I don't think I have heard of ChipperCash. I will have to look into that one. Flutterwave I heard was okay but not something I personally would switch to

I don't really use PayPal because it's not available in my country, I prefer to use Payment method like cryptocurrencies they are the best ones for me for now.
I don't really use PayPal because it's not available in my country, I prefer to use Payment method like cryptocurrencies they are the best ones for me as of now.

PayPal seems to be freezing accounts left and right due to them not agreeing with people's politics. This is troublesome and it worries me that people can easily falsely accuse someone of something and then PayPal will just outright ban them from their services and freeze their money.

Because of this, I think finding alternatives is ideal. Are there any good options for online business owners?
There are good options to withdraw earnings aside PayPal but most online platforms do not even consider these other means to be viable, which is quite disheartening, if I am honest.

Although I've heard of Stripe, I've never given it much thought as a potential substitute.
Although it frequently has lower fees, I have heard that it isn't as good for businesses as Paypal.

We do struggle during the olden days to withdraw or receive payment from many online websites, but i think cryptocurrency has make everything easy now. The best alternative payment method to PayPal should be crypto
I don't really owns an online business but I have been working on various online websites that pays with PayPal and PayPal is not friendly with my country so i work on websites that pays with crypto currency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds