Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

All the world's knowledge of finance

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
What books on finance do you recommend me to obtain the strategic tools and have the multiplication of money in my business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Rich dad and poor dad— Robert kiyosaki and Sharon letcher
This book will give you an insight on how to invest your money.
The psychology of wealth— Charles Richard
How to win friends and influence people— dale carnegie
This book will teach how to keep a good relationship with your clients , customer, friends and family

I would recommend that you start with, and study the 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success by Brian Tracy.

Then to understand money itself, read the richest man in Babylon. Its such a rich book, I highly recommend it.

What books on finance do you recommend me to obtain the strategic tools and have the multiplication of money in my business?
You don't need to read books to get acquainted with finance management. You need is follow blog sites that is mainly created around finance. There, you'll get everything you need to know about finance, and how to manage and boost your finance through business.

Finance is the basic tool of any business activity you want to start for your earnings.
Different books of finance are found on internet and also in hard copy on bookshops.
I recommend you to study the finance by Martin and Meigs and Meigs which have deep and core knowledge about different strategies

You don't need to read books to get acquainted with finance management. You need is follow blog sites that is mainly created around finance. There, you'll get everything you need to know about finance, and how to manage and boost your finance through business.
Honestly this is just the truth of the matter. Jistcfollw up on blogs whether video or written blogs i got to learn a lot about taxation by just following a blog online and i can say the things that use to look complex for me are quite simple for me now.

Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki is one of the best books you can read about business and money. The book contains good knowledge necessary for any entrepreneur and it is also a best seller.

I already have a list of writers who are very good at this. Check out books written by Grant cordone (sell or be sold, the 10x rule among others) , Bob proctor too writes good book, I can't remember the title now ,also tai Lopez is a marketing genius,check out his books.

The best book I have read so far and that I can recommend for anybody who want to invest in Business is small business big money by Oloye Akin Alabi, the richest man in Babylon and rich dad poor Dad. These books are very important for new entrepreneurs who wants to know the in and out of business and investment.

In my experience I did not rely on books as much as I did rely on online video course which I found toe be very helpful because you are actually able to see some of the advice that is being given to you in practice with the videos, and like they always say, seeing is believing so in that sense it was able to help me out quite a bit and ensure me that the strategy was legit and it is also easier to understand as a video in my opinion.

Financial management is very important in human life either you are doing business or you are a salary earner, you must know how to manage your money especially in terms of business. There are many books you can read that will guild you through the financially. But as for me, I don't read a book I usually read on internet and watch on YouTube.

The book called NO EXCUSE is worth reading not only for business sake but to be applied in every aspect of life. Rich dad, poor dad is also a nice book not just reading these books that matters but applying the instruction laid out in this books.

It is easier said that done. The practical knowledge of finance is different from the one we learnt from school. Real knowledge of finance is ability to priorities and set preference i.e. differentiating between wants and need. Budgeting places a vital role in the discharge of finance.

Honestly this is just the truth of the matter. Jistcfollw up on blogs whether video or written blogs i got to learn a lot about taxation by just following a blog online and i can say the things that use to look complex for me are quite simple for me now.
Very good, now didn't you see the big difference?? Books will only teach you through written words, but blogging or vlogging will teach you with vitual illustrations about how to build your financial portfolios.

I think in this era you don't need any book because this is the era of internet anc everything is available on one touch just find out what you need and do proper research about that u will surely find what u want

The internet is so rich and vast that you can possibly learn anything from the comfort of your space. Coupled with what the pandemic caused a lot of schools switched to virtual classes pointing to the fact that what can be done in class can also be done online.

There are a lot of books with practical ways to go about financial management. I feel the most impactful has to be Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. It influenced a lot of writers and financial consultants. I think it is an excellent start for someone that is really interested in knowing the rudiments of finance.

There are a lot of books that can be recommended, so you can get those tools that we all need at some point, after researching in some sites I can tell you that the most recommended are: Rich Dad, Poor Dad, The Money Code, The Richest Man in Babylon, The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and Financial Freedom in Two Steps.

Finance is an important part of any business,as it is the main reason the business was started in the first place.Having knowledge about finance is very important,reading articles on papers,online mediums relating to finance and books such as rich dad,pop dad can help broaden your veiw on finance.

Just like any other person who has comments above, I would recommend rich Dad poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki. This will give you a solid foundation about how you can control your finance. The next one is cash flow quadrants. This will give you a clear path how you can move from being an employee to the business owner and investor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds