Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ali Express, Wish or Temu?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Which of these sites do you prefer buying from? Wish? Ali Express? Temu? or some other marketplace that sells similar discount items. I've never purchased from these sites myself, but I've seen some good and bad products from these sites. Is it even worth spending money on products at these sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of Wish and also just recently, Temu as well but I have not purchased anything from either of those places. I know people who have placed orders with both places and they have been very happy with the delivery time and also the quality of the product as well.

I have been debating on purchasing from Temu but at least for the moment, I have not done so yet until I find something I would like to purchase.

I have used Wish once. Not because I wanted to but because my wife had wanted me to help her order a few things. It ended up being junk. I think a lot of the products on these sites are trash but if you dig enough, you can find decent things. I just don't have the time.

Ali Express have been my usual go to whenever I'm not making use of Amazon. It's a very good online shopping store which you can find almost everything that you're looking for sold at cheaper prices when compared to other online stores. I have been using it for more than 7 years and will keep using it with Amazon.

I've heard a lot about Temu lately, it seems that it's becoming very popular lately, but I haven't bought anything from the platform yet and neither from Wish although I have known that platform for a little more time, of the three mentioned, the only one I have bought something from is from Aliexpress so for the moment I prefer that marketplace until I hear good reviews from Temu or Wish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds