Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Age Difference in Dating

Advertisement Placeholder
Age is a very big factor for me in relationship. I can't date someone too young from my age or too old. It's going to be 5 years gap difference max either ways for who I'm going to date.

I don't really see age as a barrier to who a person could be a relationship with but personally there is a limit to how much younger or older than me a person should be before I can consider getting into a relationship with them.

I don't think I am going to date anyone older than me as the respect may not be there. I mean it doesn't make sense for me to be going out with someone that is 5 years older than me, for instance.
It bugs me with a lot of people who are perverts today and it seems like it's getting worse every day. I can't understand how a grown man will start having sexual affection for a kid. I had to advice one grown man in my neighbourhood to stop going for younger girls at the age of 15 years even though they all look grown up.

It bugs me with a lot of people who are perverts today and it seems like it's getting worse every day. I can't understand how a grown man will start having sexual affection for a kid. I had to advice one grown man in my neighbourhood to stop going for younger girls at the age of 15 years even though they all look grown up.

Going for a lady that is just 15 years old can get that kind of person behind bars. I hope such men are aware of the consequences of what they are doing!

Going for a lady that is just 15 years old can get that kind of person behind bars. I hope such men are aware of the consequences of what they are doing!
Yes, it's against the law and I'm sure he knows it but being a pervert wouldn't let him see reasons. It's just like what R. Kelly did and he's now behind bars for 30 years.

I tried dating a girl that was 19 when I was 29, but it didn't end out so well. I need greater boundaries in the age lapse between me and the opposite sex, I think. I've always been attracted to younger girls mostly, but it seems that has done nothing but bit me in the butt. I'd probably go about 5 years both ways now, being 32 and all. It's dependent on multiple factors, for the most part.

Its always best to date someone who is younger than you if you are a man am 29 yrs now and am into coutship with someone who is just 20 to 22years and I really love that experience its better than dating someone who is older than you and the relationship is very freindly and full of hapiness

I heard recently on the radio station there is a rule divide your age in half and then add 7 years... So the youngest according to that for me would be 22. At my age of 30 - the youngest I would date is 25 and the oldest I would date is 35. I like my gap - when I was younger I wouldn't date anyone really younger though, like a year or two at best. My husband is 2 years older than me. :) I always wanted to date older because I knew with men typically they are more mature than people my age. I think starting at 25 though that maturity level kind of evens out, however we could be in different places in life depending. When I was a teenager I frequently dated too old for me, but it was because I had my own trauma and just was looking for someone who could meet me where I was and often people my age had no understanding of what all I went through.

I don't judge people who prefer to date with such a gap, I just don't see it frequently working out because sometimes they really don't have much in common or on the same page in their lives. Sometimes however, they are on the same page.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds