Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate Marketing without a website

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
As we all know, Affiliate marketing is a dream job for many, since everyone can peacefully work from anywhere in the world. I have heard many say affiliate marketing can be done without a website. I have thought that, for an affiliate marketing to take place, a website must be involved. Please I really want to know what you have to say about it, can one actually run affiliate marketing without a website and how possible is it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, you can begin affliate Marketing without a site.

In spite of the fact that I generally suggest a site for any individual who needs to engage in Affliate Marketing, there are as yet various ways you can in any case procure as an associate without one like, Adding your associate connect to your forum links - This is a serious mainstream technique among many partner advertisers. Whichever specialty you're in, you ought to associate with others inside that specialty, and one of most ideal approaches to do so is through discussions. So what I recommend is that you give bunches of significant worth and data inside your gathering posts, and inside your profile settings, add your member connect to your mark. When you're ready to construct trust inside that local area, at that point you're bound to have clients click your connection. Note: Some gatherings don't permit partner joins on their foundation, so you may have to buy an area name for your offshoot connect. You can utilize area stages like Namecheap or GoDaddy.

What Affiliate marketing without a website. Well as we all know that affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. But without a website will mean that people we go from the one people to another to invite them and join the program like selling of items.

As we all know, Affiliate marketing is a dream job for many, since everyone can peacefully work from anywhere in the world. I have heard many say affiliate marketing can be done without a website. I have thought that, for an affiliate marketing to take place, a website must be involved. Please I really want to know what you have to say about it, can one actually run affiliate marketing without a website and how possible is it?
I believe affiliate marketing can run without having a personal website. The business you affiliated with will create a link for you on their main website.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission on the resulting sale. Affiliate marketers join affiliate programs, find reputable affiliate products to promote, and then share those products with their audiences.

Affoliate marketing is best done with internet, but in a situation whereby there is no internet, it is then called a referral business where you will have to tell people by words of mouth about the business you want to promote. it is not as easy as internet affiliate marketing anyways.

I was also advised to have my own website when I asked around about affiliate marketing. However, you can pursue that endeavor even if you do not have your own website. Create a Facebook Page that will serve you like a mini website. In that Page you can do the posting of the products that you are promoting. When the reader clicks on the link of a product that you posted he will be directed to the website of the e-commerce. When the reader buys the product the e-commerce will know that it was from your promotion so you will earn a commission.

Affiliate marketing without a website, is like a farmer goes to farm without him not taking along the things he want to use to make the crop grow which is the ferterlizer, so in relation to affiliate marketing without website is disastrous more so what is the channel that the customer will use to contact your business or have more information.

Affiliate marketing can be done without a website, this is very possible. Few years ago when I was still into affiliate marketing I have no website but I was still making some money from it. I used Facebook and Eskimi back then in advertising my affiliate link.

I haven't seen too many people who have done affiliate marketing and are successful in it who do not own websites. but I think you can do it though. You will need a very good social media page, optimize and grow it to a few thousand followers then you can begin to post your affiliate links. In order not to concentrate on a single platform, you might consider collecting their emails too.

Well, what you heard say about affiliate marketing requiring a website to make any sense of it is not entirely true. Yes, people can conviniently do affiliate marketing without website. All they need to do is join forms and pages in similarities with their affiliate products

Running affiliate marketing without a website is very possible but it's not that effective at getting people to click on the links. the surest method for running affiliate marketing without website is by posting your links on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, telegram, Twitter and WhatsApp.

When I asked about affiliate marketing, I was also advised to have my own website. But even if you do not have your own website, you should pursue this. Develop a Facebook page that acts as a web site for you. You will post the items on this page that you promote. When you click the product link you have posted, your reader is sent to the e-commerce website. When the reader buys the product, the e-commerce will know that you got a fee from your promotion.

Absolutely for affiliate marketing, you don't need to have a website, you only need traffic or audience and it may be on your youtube channel, Instagram, or Facebook. What is must only to paste the affiliate link on your post for verifying the sales made through your post or video

You can still do affliating marketing without having your website. But you must rely solely on social media platform like Facebook and whatsapp. And you can also make use of networking by using words of mouth.

It is possible. Think of it this way, if you are affiliate marketing without a website, you are renting property online. The online platform you use to promote your affiliate links is your landlord, and if they choose to ban affiliate links or close down, there’s not a lot you can do to protect your affiliate income. If you create your own website, you are the owner of your online property, and you can sell it for a healthy profit if you want to. You need to think of affiliate marketing as a career, with income goals that you want to achieve. If you feel you can reach those goals without a website, then have at it.

Yes affiliate marketing can be done without a website. my own personal friend makes a lot of money through affiliate marketing even though he doesn't have a website. The best way to make money without a website is by running ads then directing your potential customers to your landing page.

You can be a successful affiliate marketer without having a website. You just need a good source of organic traffic, a landing page and an email list or social media list. Websites are not compulsory to affiliate marketing. You can make consistent profit from affiliate marketing without building any websites.

It is possible without a website but getting results will be difficult, you need a website to get a business email for email list, drive traffic, create reviews. In the absence of a website will rely on Facebook and Instagram ads, Quora, Pinterest and YouTube.

Affiliate marketing without a website? It may seem impossible but it is possible, I have seen jobs done through affiliate marketing without owning a website, the person just has to have his way with advertising on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds