Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate marketing with Investment or without Investment?

Well , if one has a product to market then he should do the marketing for himself but if not marketing for other people is not bad provided you are paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know whether this is a different context but on a personal basis I do not believe that I have to pay money in order to make money so I would go with the option that we should not pay money to start affiliate marketing.

I think the thing is dependent on the site and what they're selling. Because I know very well, a site like clickbank or amazon wouldn't require you to register with any amount before being able to promote their products.
Just know all about the program before you join or even invest your hard earned example

Apart from building a website to do affiliate marketing and spending money to advertise your website, you don't need other type of investment for affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing should not be started with money from a platform in any form. So far you are helping them to promote their own PLATFORM I see no reason why you should also pay them to get started

In most cases there is usually no cost to start affiliate marketing, since you don't actually buy the products and you do not pay to startup, so if you are adding an investment then it's two different things

It's quite very possible to do affiliate marketing without investment but I think it is better to invest especially when you want to run ads or create landing page.

An affiliate marketing that requires you paying as an investment and getting commission is network marketing which is also a way of publicising a product

Affiliate marketing is really not hard to that extent o. What you need to just do is to sign up on any PLATFORMs and register as an affiliate who wants to promote their goods for them, so far you have audience to sell to then you are good to go

I do not think that you actually need investment if you already have a good website with a lots of traffic. You can simply promote your affiliate links there and earn money when someone buys via your link.

Affiliate marketing with invested in my own opinion is better than affiliate marketing without investment because of you invest and start making referrals you will esen more money.
Each and every platform considers the affiliate marketing program as commission on different levels some of the platforms are alike where they ask for investment for some products and then if you make reffrel you will get your commission and some of the platforms just ask a little Investment and gives you just your account details and briefs you about affiliate marketing. Which option is better to slect whether we should go to buy products and then start affiliate marketing or we should just pay to company and start affiliate marketing?

If you really want to make money fast with affiliate marketing, you are going to put in some money into the system. The money goes to the paid advert to generate traffic to your affiliate offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds