Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate marketing on Aliexpress, too good?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Credits
Aliexpress is the only way to go for people that got expensive stuff on their local markets and got no access to cheaper alternatives.
If you are living in Asia or Africa, or even Europe in the case of some products, you surely must have used Aliexpress thanks to its cheap offers (and i personally know european/american people that are actually using aliexpress).
Do you think focusing on aliexpress as an affiliate marketing platform is a decent source of living?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, focusing on Aliexpress is a decent source of income for people like us from developing countries as our spending power is highly limited. Affiliate marketing on Aliexpress will be very profitable as their products are highly cheaper than any other e-commerce website or company that I know.

Aliexpress is the only way to go for people that got expensive stuff on their local markets and got no access to cheaper alternatives.
If you are living in Asia or Africa, or even Europe in the case of some products, you surely must have used Aliexpress thanks to its cheap offers (and i personally know european/american people that are actually using aliexpress).
Do you think focusing on aliexpress as an affiliate marketing platform is a decent source of living?
AliExpress have quite a wide range of products you could think of, and their prices are very much attractive. But for people in Africa and other third world countries that are struggling with devaluation of their currencies, it's still a huge problem.

It is a huge marketing and Advertising platform where you can promote your business and products very easily in very cheap rates.
And also you can find the products of your own interest and it is not less than a blessing for people of Asia.

Opening an affiliate store with alie express is actually a nice idea because it has more sales than Amazon and eBay together.
It also have big commissions rate - up to 50%
So, you can easily add alie express products to new or existing WordPress installations and integrate with alie express affiliate programs.

I have heard that Aliexpress has an affiliate program just like amazon and just like amazon you don't need a website to promote aliexpress affiliate products. But I am yet to try.

Instead of focusing on aliexpress as an affiliate, why not use them for dropshipping instead. Get a store on Shopify and keep advertising their products, when people pay, you ship to them directly.
I think that'll be a better way of making money, their ads are almost everywhere and I'm not sure you'll make a kill promoting a popular site

If that is what people use more then you can focus on it. Like my location here, though there are persons that make use of AliExpress but people tend to use Jumia and Konga more often. So in such case I would apply for either one of them.

Becoming an affiliate of AliExpress can be a good way of making decent amount of money at the end of the month. you should never hesitate to go about it once you know the right way and steps to follow.

AliExpress is actually one of the most used e-commerce and mini importation sites at least in my country so if you have a good audience you are definitely going to make some money through their affiliate scheme.

I have used Aliexpress, however, I don't think Aliexpress offers cheap products. I mean I have compared with other marketplaces and the price is pretty much the same. I have not used Aliexpress affiliate program,, though.

From my personal experience, I don't think it is a good idea to focus mainly on only AliExpress for affiliate marketing as not all the products there are of good quality. And the appearance of some products on the platform may not be same when you get them. So I think one should do some sample orders to be sure the suppliers to be ordering from and what products. It is just my opinion.

It would be a decent way to make money but it has some shortcomings. The delivery time and how it would be returned if a default is detected. All this makes me opt for the online marketplace in my locality. The best way to get products online is to buy from the local e commerce marketplace.

Of course, it's a sure way to go. Affiliate marketing on AliExpress would give alternatives to buyers to get products at relatively less expensive prices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds