Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate Exchanges thoughts?

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
Who hasn't exchange before? I can tell you now that I have exchanged with many business and websites and some are worth the deal and others you think to yourself that why I wish I went with them.

Thoughts, Is it worth or not?

Example, gaming related site and so I will be aiming at other gaming-related sites and content to exchange deals to and from. Even if a simple 88x88 image banner to display on each other's sites is simple enough to fo and get things going. That's what most do anyway. But sounds good at the start but afterwards that I don't see ant benefits from it. So bad that both parties forget, and banner gets removed or whatever the outcome.

When you or anyone does exchanges what do you look for? How you keep it alive and what you wanted at the end?

Advertisement Placeholder
Exchange in affiliate marketing can come in different ways, I don't really know the one you are pointing at. But for me, the exchange I mostly do as an affiliate marketing personnel and blogger is that I normally exchange links with top ranking website so as to get more traffic to my website and even get more sales to my page

Instead of exchanging, I would rather buy websites that will suit my purpose from the market place like Flippa, Empire Flipper, FX International, Site spoint etc. One these websites, youy can search for the type of website you want and purchase them at low price.

The thread has misleading title. The op wantsnto talk about exchanging ads beyween the websites. I think exchanging banners will help bringing new users on a site. However, in order to benefit you need a large traffic on a site where you want to exchange ads.

Exchanging links In affiliate marketing is a great strategy that can boost sales beyond any sales target because it has to do with exchanging links with other affiliate marketers. Most people exchange their links with big companies with big traffic.

I was confuse initially about the trend and which of the exchange you are really pointing at.

Exchanging banners and links between different site sometimes could go well and sometimes could not, it depends on the two Patrice and the traffic source of the both particle involved in the exchange.

Affiliate marketing comes in different way, for me it's more like a trade buying and selling of product. But Exchanging banners and links for a particular affiliations in different sites helps the company

This is a very good way to market a product or your site with someone that has a site too. In it you are not even spending any money for ads in the first place and it is a two way something so if you get an opportunity you should try it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds