Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advisordia is back

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
If you thought that Advisordia was not paying, then you were wrong because it has returned. Fecoms is relaunching Finance Community and I would like to suggest you to try it because it is definitely worth it. You can get paid for messages and not even a small one because the site is not very big and the payment is decent. You can withdraw to PayPal. Also, there are many topics on the topic of earning and not only because different users want to share their experience with you

#Finance Community

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
If you thought that Advisordia was not paying, then you were wrong because it has returned. Fecoms is relaunching Finance Community and I would like to suggest you to try it because it is definitely worth it. You can get paid for messages and not even a small one because the site is not very big and the payment is decent. You can withdraw to PayPal. Also, there are many topics on the topic of earning and not only because different users want to share their experience with you

#Finance Community
Interesting, could you leave proof of payment or something that confirms that the site is paying at this time?

I'm guessing this is supposed to be one of those ask a question site, where you can get answers to them, and mark the best answer?

Interesting, could you leave proof of payment or something that confirms that the site is paying at this time?
This is a preliminary payment because now the site has just been restored and I did not have time to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal
I'm guessing this is supposed to be one of those ask a question site, where you can get answers to them, and mark the best answer?
Yes, this is the same site and I have not seen anything like this anywhere, and they also pay for it if your answer is chosen as the best. Trendrі is written here because Fecoms is the owner of both sites

Last edited:
This is a preliminary payment because now the site has just been restored and I did not have time to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal

Yes, this is the same site and I have not seen anything like this anywhere, and they also pay for it if your answer is chosen as the best. Trendrі is written here because Fecoms is the owner of both sites
Thank you for the proof of payment, although it is somewhat old, it must be because the site has recently been paying again, right? Well I'll have to try it to see how it goes, if I don't try it I won't know how well it works for me, so when I have a moment I'll register on the site.

I have earned form question and answer sites in the past but these days I do not see a lot of rewarding question and answer site. I have checked Advisordia but most of the content on the site is poorly written

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds