Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising on Facebook: What You Need to Understand

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Facebook is one of the best platforms for advertising. If you are thinking about advertising on Facebook, here is how you can get started.

You can try CPM, CPA, CPC, or CPL ads on Facebook. CPM stands for Cost Per Mille /(thousand), CAP stands for Cost Per Action, CPC stands for Cost Per Click and CPL stands for Cost Per Like. Facebook also provides CPV or Cost Per View Ads. This ad is targeted on videos and are available for 3 or 10 seconds. These different types of ads are used for different campaigns and will give different results.

Once you start advertising on Facebook, you will also have to understand other things like CTR or Click Through Rate, CVR, Conversion Rate, and ROI, or Return on Investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for sharing the details of Facebook Ads. I didn't know about that. But what I remember is the minimum $20 for a starter package of advertising. Yes, I understand that there should be a category for the type of packages like what you mentioned about the cost per action. If there is no action on the ads then does that mean that the advertiser will not pay anything?

facebook has different kinds of ads, you will have to choose the appropriate ad type. The only way to free advertising is by sharing on your timeline or page. For rest of the ads, you will have to pay.

facebook has different kinds of ads, you will have to choose the appropriate ad type. The only way to free advertising is by sharing on your timeline or page. For rest of the ads, you will have to pay.
Yes choosing the appropriate ad type will ensure you get the desired results

Excellent description of the costs of each publication, which I think is great to have different opportunities to experiment and evaluate the results in each case. Certainly you have to analyze which one is the most convenient and move forward until you get the one you expect.

The easiest way to get started with facebook ads is by advertising your facebook page or product. prefer advertising page. BY advertising the page you will gain followers. When you can huge followers, you can do promotion without spending money.

I have a question regarding facebook ads. How many page likes I can get f I spend $10 on facebook ads?

Facebook is one of the best platforms for advertising. If you are thinking about advertising on Facebook, here is how you can get started.

You can try CPM, CPA, CPC, or CPL ads on Facebook. CPM stands for Cost Per Mille /(thousand), CAP stands for Cost Per Action, CPC stands for Cost Per Click and CPL stands for Cost Per Like. Facebook also provides CPV or Cost Per View Ads. This ad is targeted on videos and are available for 3 or 10 seconds. These different types of ads are used for different campaigns and will give different results.

Once you start advertising on Facebook, you will also have to understand other things like CTR or Click Through Rate, CVR, Conversion Rate, and ROI, or Return on Investment.
Nice one you have brought this to our notice. I look forward doing adverts on Facebook as soon as possible. I hope learn more about it before then.

pretty good terms that people have to put in mind actually, also, don't forget that advertising on facebook is so cheap (that you can't imagine it )

Seriously, I have been looking for this information on how to get my advertising on Facebook right and spot on. Here you bring it for me in full folds, I really appreciate this.

Advertising on Facebook is one of the most effective way of doing adverts 2021. A lot of people and companies carry out their advert on Facebook. Affiliate marketers also who make a lot of money doing adverts on Facebook.

Advertising on Facebook is one of the most effective way of doing adverts 2021. A lot of people and companies carry out their advert on Facebook. Affiliate marketers also who make a lot of money doing adverts on Facebook.
Exactly, with the millions of people who are actually currently browsing and using Facebook for one purposes or another, it might be the best deal for such project like advertising.

One thing that I lost so much about advertising on Facebook is that the method of advertisement on Facebook is quite effective than any other social network platform as they have advertisement feature known as targeted ads that goes directly to people that are interested in that kind of advertisement.

although a lot of people actually learn on how to do Facebook advertisement because in the process of going into Facebook advertisement it might be complicated if you don't know all the terms and the signs and symbols you will be using in the advertising page, it is something you can check out on YouTube and find out how to do it.

Before you start advertising on Facebook you need to know and understand
You should trust that Facebook Ads will work for your business
You need to have a goal in mind.
Take advantage of Facebook promotion tools
Know your KIPs
Crest a small target of potential customers

Facebook advertisement is easier and sometimes it is one of the most effective form of advertisement but running a Facebook advertising campaign is always the complicated issue, we really need to learn it because it is not easy for you to run advertisement on Facebook just like that.

Wow i was not Facebook had all these terms. How i thought it worked was just to go online and post your product. And i am aware of the promotion option where you can promote your post to get more viewers

I just learnt new things about advertising on facebook platform. Facebook is one of the best social media platform for advertising because of its large traffic generated daily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds