Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertisement Sizes and costing....

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
I like to keep ads low, yet still, have them display on all pages to earn compressions and interests without the ads going over the top for traffic. The normal size of 728x90 and then the boxed size for widgets. I myself do not like ads that are so damn big thats taken up almost half of your page and also it does take resources and clients end to load that advert.

Those that are not on unlimited data and bandwidth will be costing them a fair amount just to load ads rather than the site. Nowadays who still limited to that. Working on the right size ads for the site perfect needs.

Then as a seller, what's a good price factor, Yeah depends on the size of the traffic each day to a week to months, once you know what's your weekly traffic then you work out the price. $5 a month is low, but at the same time, you do not want to go too high otherwise people will reject and go elsewhere.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just like you I would always like adverts that are small and short in nature that are also very attractive so that they can Pique someone's interest to be able to click on them.

I think 728x90 on the header or inside the post and 300X250 on the the side bar are good ad sizes for your website. generally speaking, I like to use these sizes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds