Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

As a young woman starting a business is a very good idea because it will give you freedom and the chance to learn a lot of things concerning businesses. There are several business ideas you can venture into whether online or offline and probably make some good amount of money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a young woman starting a business is a very good idea because it will give you freedom and the chance to learn a lot of things concerning businesses. There are several business ideas you can venture into whether online or offline and probably make some good amount of money from it.
This is very true. Starting and running a small business has its advantages. You can have time to invest in other things and there is clear expression of business ideas the way you want it.

This is very true. Starting and running a small business has its advantages. You can have time to invest in other things and there is clear expression of business ideas the way you want it.
Definitely, the fact that you are not risking much money and therefore, not in any pressure will make you to actually learn a lot of things and probably become successful. You will also invest in other things if you wish.

Most of the young people are not able to sustain themselves because there is no work and what to do and earn money but with the help of a small businesses, he or she will be able to sustain he or herself.

Most of the young people are not able to sustain themselves because there is no work and what to do and earn money but with the help of a small businesses, he or she will be able to sustain he or herself.
a young man can succeed in any business venture provided he or she has knowledge of how it works. All he needs is a good business idea and zeal and passion to succeed. He can start very small and with some period of time succeed.

Another advantage of a small scale business to a young man is the ease at which it can be operated. And there is freedom to close at any time of the day you want to take a rest.

As for me small business is really good and nice idea so it's won't even stress you as long as it's a small business and from small business on how you really serious about the small business you can make the small business bigger when you are committed
Small business is very good if someone didn't have much capital to start up the in a big way, one can start from small because small business is not that stressful when starting up the business.

Small business is very good if someone didn't have much capital to start up the in a big way, one can start from small because small business is not that stressful when starting up the business.
if you do not have enough capital, starting a small business is the best thing for you to do. with the right idea and determination you can grow it to a reasonable extent.

I used to want to own and operate a giant business but these days, I think there is more value in a smaller one. You don't need as many workers and you can be more personal with your customers and their needs.

if you do not have enough capital, starting a small business is the best thing for you to do. with the right idea and determination you can grow it to a reasonable extent.
Yes if doesn't have enough capital to start up business you start with small one before you will know the business will start growing, then you can decide to expand the business if you really want.

Who doesn't want to become his own boss? One of the advantages of having a small business is the ability to decide how the business will run and how to make profits and avoid losses. I am also looking forward to starting my business
There are various benefits that one can get and derive in esterblishing his own business,the ability to take decision very quick and prompt and also the profits would not be shared by any on,except the business owner.

What I can say is that Small businesses present new employment opportunities and local communities is emotionally rooted in buying and selling with friends and neighbors

Yes if doesn't have enough capital to start up business you start with small one before you will know the business will start growing, then you can decide to expand the business if you really want.
Having proper plan before going into a business is important and necessary. it is impossible for you to succeed in a business venture if you do not have a proper roadmap. Even if you start with little money you can succeed on the long run.

Actually small business firms has so much advantages to young people just as the large business do. it's a such of income generation and also a source of knowledge as you interact with your customers.

Small business gives young man the opportunity to learn and experiment different ideas which will help them in the future. They get exposed to what business is at a young age so when they grow up, they will understand better.

Based on experience, I think only few young men are into business that is offline and they are doing great because most of them likes to flex like spend time with friends and things of pleasure.

Based on experience, I think only few young men are into business that is offline and they are doing great because most of them likes to flex like spend time with friends and things of pleasure.
it doesn't make sense for young people to while away their time with your friends because they will suffer for it later in life. If I have children I will train them early on how to start their own life and businesses at a very young age.

A young person starting a business from scratch , most especially a small business mean he is building himself up for the future incase the business becomes big.

it doesn't make sense for young people to while away their time with your friends because they will suffer for it later in life. If I have children I will train them early on how to start their own life and businesses at a very young age.
I understand your point but you need to consider some factors here. Not everyone is meant to be in business, some are destined to be successful in other fields or educational careers.

I think there is alot of business out there that is good for young man to do you start doing online work like the one we are doing here, paid to post you can start making money from it online jobs is really good for young men.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds