Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adsense Vs Media.Net

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Adsense is Google's Advertising Program for Publisher. Media.Net is Yahoo Bing Advertising Program for Publisher. Media.Net was jointly formed by Yahoo and Bing to provide monetization solution for publishers.

If you have a website, you can run Adsense and Media.Net at the same time and make money by running ads from these two advertisers. However, you need to follow one basic rule. When you apply to Adsense, remove Media.Net ad codes (if you have been already published by Media.Net), Adsense does not like website already using ads during the review process.

Adsense and Media.Net both are PPC and CPM ad networks. In other words, you can earn from CPM bids as well as from every legitimate clicks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hear that adsense is the biggest ad network for the publishers and it accept all kind of websites irrespective of size. Media,net on the other hand is selective.

Media.net mainly wants US and Canada traffic before it will accept your website in its ad program.

As a blogger it's very possible to use two network ads on a website like Google AdSense and media.net. however, I think it's best adviceable to use just one network ads because too much of ads cn chase off readers on a website

Google adsense is the highest company when it comes to paying publishers they have been the best company for many years and will continue to be the best there is no company that can be compared to Google adsense when is comes to advertisement

Though I don't have any website to monetize at the moment, but I do know that AdSense is a good way of earning from one's website if properly set up. But the thing is that they are so strict in their rules and regulations. That is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

AdSense has actually made a name for itself but it has become more difficult working with it that's why most people now adopt the Media.net.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds