Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adsense Vs. Media.Net

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Media.Net is often touted as the best adsnese alternative. I have used it and based on my experience, I can say it is not easy to earn with this ad network. First of all, you need north American traffic, secondly, the ads need to be clicked twice. On AdSense, you earn from every legitimate click. On Media.net, when a visitor clicks on ad, he will be taken to a page with a list of keywords, the click will be considered valid and you will earn only when the visitors click on the keywords shown on the page.

Advertisement Placeholder
Adsense tends to have a wider range of ad formats and options, while Media.net is known for higher payouts and a more personalized approach to ad management.

Adsense tends to have a wider range of ad formats and options, while Media.net is known for higher payouts and a more personalized approach to ad management.
I am not sure about the higher payout, however, they provided a personal account manager you could contact directly and talk about your issues. They don't approve websites that do not have north American traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds