Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adsense Vs Amazon

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
For a lot of website owners, Adsense and Amazon are two primary ways to make money. Adsense is a PPC ad network, whereas Amazon provides Affiliate Ads. You earn from Adsense when a visitor clicks on Adsense ads, whereas you will earn from Amazon ads when a visitor clicks your Amazon ads and buys the product. I have not earned much with Amazon Ads but I earn from Adsense from my 6 blogs.

Advertisement Placeholder
The difference is Adsence is not paying commission until a sale is according from final seller means commission on sales but for Adsense, once the visitor is visiting the ad then there is instant credit to your account that it is reverted in case if it is fraud click activity or even bot click.

Amazon Associates seems to have tipped downward in the last 2 years which really soured my experiences. I was earning well over $500 a month and now I am lucky to make $100 a month. Nothing changed on my end. It seems as if they aren't paying people as much and knowing Amazon's value was more than doubled in 2020 alone, I am a bit ticked off over it.

Affiliate marketing is known to pay more than AdSense. The latter is not allowed to be used on certain niches and it’s controlled/managed by Google alone.

I personally use Adsense and feel it's more lucrative than Amazon's affiliate ads. As we are rewarded for members' visits by Adsense and we are only rewarded for purchase by Amazon, which is more difficult to achieve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds