Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adsense and Advertising Alternatives

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you recommend as alternatives to direct selling of ads on your site(s), and adsense?

I know of Buy Sell Ads, and OpenX. Any other options out there, that you would recommend using?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used Media.Net ads. Even though I have not earned much, I can recommend this ad network as this is usually touted as the best adsesne alternative. However, most of your traffic should come from the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. in order to get accepted and also make money. Another ad network that I recommend is adhitz. You get 3-4 cents for every legitimate and unique click (coming from unique IP). But I believe Adsense is best because you can earn well if you have good traffic.

Adhitz is not actually an ad marketplace, however, this ad network allows you to sell your ad space. Site approval is automatic. Once you submit your site, you will have to create an ad inventoey with per day price and size. If someone bids for that space you get ads. I have sold my ad space through adhitz.

What do you recommend as alternatives to direct selling of ads on your site(s), and adsense?

I know of Buy Sell Ads, and OpenX. Any other options out there, that you would recommend using?
Never heard of the platforms you have mentioned. However, I think there are a lot of adsense alternatives. For example, you can try Amazon native ads. You can also use media.net, infolinks. Having said that I am yet to try these ad networks.

There are other monitization platforms other than Google AdSense. Other alternatives includes media.net, infolinks and you can also use affiliate marketing platform to monitize your blog. Meanwhile, a whole lots of contents makers are deeply complaining about Google AdSense application rejection so I think all these alternatives are better.

Ad Clerks is also an ad marketplace just like buy and sell ads. However, in order to use this platform as a publisher, your site needs at least 100k monthly traffic. If you have 50K monthly traffic, you can try taboola or Revcontent.

I am using Buy Sell ads for few sites and it is better alternative to me. I also use Amazon affiliate links too which gives me better earning to Adsense as it commission is much better than AdSense CPC.

selling ad space via d clerks or by sell ads can be a good alternative to using advertising networks like adsense, at least you are in charge. However, you need to have high traffic on your site before you can try.

You can use network ads like infolinks, media.net etc. even if you do not have much traffic, however, if you wnat to sell ad space, you need high traffic on your site

Direct selling of advertisement on your website or forum is actually the best option than applying for Adsense because hard since we pay you peanuts for click s on your website.

Adsterra, media.net is somewhat useful alternative to adsense. But nonetheless adsense revenue income is better off than the other alternate ones.

At this very moment I don't think I have anyone to recommend for now,but would go on and do my research as usual when am not sure of something like that so with that I would be very sure and be able to recommend one I guess.

If you can have sponsors for your site, that is the best way to generate revenue. If you do not have sponsors, the best way is to run network ads like adsense.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds