Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AdSense Account Needed!

Oliver4smile

Mythical member
Credits
Is there anyone who have an AdSense account for sale with domain? I need one preferably .com extension.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be better for you to register a Google Adsense account your safe because it is not safe to buy an account from someone. Because the person might have gone against there rules and regulations and google waiting for an error for them to ban the account

If you have good content on your website I think Google AdSense won't hesitate to approve your blog instead of looking for a Google AdSense account to buy for your blog

It will be better for you to register a Google Adsense account your safe because it is not safe to buy an account from someone. Because the person might have gone against there rules and regulations and google waiting for an error for them to ban the account
That is the best thing to do. Google may even detect some defects and decide to ban him . I don't know why it's difficult for some people to do what's expected.

Maybe you've been banned from adsense and adsense is notorious for not giving you a second chance once you default. I would advise you to look for similar ad networks though they might not be the same as adsense.

Those who are looking forward to buy adsense account do not know how adsense actually work. Buying and selling of adsense account is illegal. I do not think is is difficult to create an adsense account.

Creating adsense is not difficult, all you need is a gmail, but getting approve for a domain is surely difficult. I have never used adsense and I hear a lot of people complaining how difficult is adsense.

Even though Adsense is becoming stricter day by day, getting approve for adsense is bot that difficult if you write useful, interesting and unique content. The main requirement is content quality.

I think it's best to open a fresh account or ask someone about the processes involved in creating Google AdSense. It is better than buying an account that may be penalized in a day or two.

Buying AdSense account seems very bad,I will advice you to create your own yourself on Google, since the process is not hard,because you don't know what the owner might have done before selling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds