Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Admin love <3

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
Do you feel that when you are on a forum you own, or someone else's forum, there's a whole lot of members sucking up to the admin and basically just trying to get on that admin's good side a lot?

I'm not saying all members are like this, some of them are just friendly, however I feel some people are just over-the-top sucking up :p

I have none of that on my community, just a lot of regular love :p

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't found it here but I think the larger the forum gets, as longs the admin is still seen quite often, then your going to get some members trying to "suck up" to them. I suppose it can be good if the admin likes you for some forum niches. Lets say your ob a blackhat forum and you get scammed by another member, send a friendly pm to the admin. Want to sell something on a forum? Get the admin to endorse you.... :)

Thankfully it hasn't happened here!

Haha, yeah I think it is quite an effective way to go about things, however not necessarily the most morally sound way :p

I suck up to Haze all the time cause he be my bottom bitch. :love:

In the past I've had people suck up to me or just being friendly, you can never really tell for sure unless they ask to promote something or endorse them.

Haze is a prick. :ilike:

I've had it a lot, not really on the forum itself but via PMs, I don't see it as a problem; It's quite flattering, plus who knows? Maybe I could get some freebies from them. :sneaky:

Haha, I was asking you for ideas Gytix you bonehead. <3 But yeh, I just try to be friendly with everyone and not just because I am their God and they are my fanboys. I would certainly endorse good work to my members such as with Southern because it is only fair to compliment when work is done perfectly, I don't see it as favoritism. :p I suck up to xpl0iter though all the time. <3

forevegng.png

Haha, I was asking you for ideas Gytix you bonehead. <3 But yeh, I just try to be friendly with everyone and not just because I am their God and they are my fanboys. I would certainly endorse good work to my members such as with Southern because it is only fair to compliment when work is done perfectly, I don't see it as favoritism. :p I suck up to xpl0iter though all the time. <3
Why thank ya sir. :)

I want my name on WebGuru at the bottom saying I made everything. Now.

This is possible but in my current state of mind, I would probably delete the site xD

In this case, I'd appreciate if I got some recognition for all my hard work and original ideas. :ilike:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds