Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AdHitz for Blogs and Website

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
For a lot of publishers, when they start a website or blog, their primary focus is having adsense ads on their site. The reason why webmasters and website owners want adsense is because it is the best ad network that can be used by publisher of all size. However, it is really difficult to get approved. If you are a small publisher and have been rejected by adsense, you can try AdHitz.
Well, Adhitz cannot be compared with Adsense in terms of ads quality and earning rate, however, it is better than using popunder ads, or infolinks. Just like Adsense, Adhitz is also PPC network, in other words, it pays for legitimate clicks. You can get anywhere between 3-8 cents per click. Interestingly, AdHitz also work on CPM model. Apart from legitimate clicks, you also earn for ad impression.
They pay via skrill, payoneer and cryptop. The minimum payout is $25 and you will be pain on the third week of the month provided you reached payment threshold previous month.
Disclaimer: I have used this ad network, I have been paid once, and I have yet again reached the payment threshold and will be receiving payment next month. However, I am earning with this ad network does not mean you will also earn

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used Adhitz and I can vouch for this ad network. Since approval is instant, this ad network can be uaed by first time website owners. I my experience adhitz is the best ad network for a new website owner and small website owners. The pay rate is not as good as adsense, however, I recommend this ad network for those not yet approved by adsense.

I have used Adhitz and I can vouch for this ad network. Since approval is instant, this ad network can be uaed by first time website owners. I my experience adhitz is the best ad network for a new website owner and small website owners. The pay rate is not as good as adsense, however, I recommend this ad network for those not yet approved by adsense.
I have noticed one interesting thing about this ad network. You can also sell your ad space. I once sold a banner ad for $2 per day. The advertisers can buy your ad space through the ad network. The network is really interesting, however, earning is pretty low. It takes many months to reach the payment threshold of $25.

I have never heard about hardhitz monitization PLATFORM except Google AdSense, media.net and and some other affiliate marketing monitization PLATFORMs. However, I think Google AdSense still remains the best monitization PLATFORM to use for publishers as they pay good pay rate if your traffic are coming from tier one country

Adhitz pays for clicks, impression, as well as allows publishers to sell their ad space. In order to use their ads, you have to create ad units and price for these ad units. Advertisers can buy these ad units directly from the network. They cut 20 percent commission when ad space is sold.

I have never heard about hardhitz monitization PLATFORM except Google AdSense, media.net and and some other affiliate marketing monitization PLATFORMs. However, I think Google AdSense still remains the best monitization PLATFORM to use for publishers as they pay good pay rate if your traffic are coming from tier one country
Well, the concept of tire 1,2, or 3 does not work with Adsense. earning is more dependent on the ad target and the money advertisers have paid. For example, if the ad is about online store in Nigeria, a publisher will earn more when a visitor from Nigeria clicks on the ad compared to a visitor from the US.

Wow thanks for bringing this adhitz platform to my notice because I have been having issues with my Google AdSense account for a while now, atleast I now have other alternatives to google AdSense because it's been long that I have been having problem with AdSense.

They approve website automatically, and you can instantly use their ad codes on your website. However, if you are not getting good traffic, your account might be disabled. This is the new policy after the new owner acquired the company.

Can you use adhitz on you free websites. By free I mean websites built using free website builders or free blogs such as blogger, wordpress, wix, weebly etc. Do they require you to have a self hosted website to use the ads

They do not allow advertising on fee sites, by ffee sites I mean sites built with free website builders and free blogs. You need a self hosted website to use these ads.

What kind of ads are delivered by this advertising network. am asking this question because a lot of small ad networks deliver sensitive content in ads.

Some of their ads are in appropriate for family website but you can block these ads in the website setting page. Interestingly the inappropriate ads have higher pay rate.

Thank you for this information. I have been looking for an ad network to use for my new blog that I want to create. And it seems I will try this ad network

Some of their ads are in appropriate for family website but you can block these ads in the website setting page. Interestingly the inappropriate ads have higher pay rate.
How does this ad network compares with adsese and infolink ads? How much is the CPM rate and CPC rate? How long do they take to pay? What is their minimum payment threshold?

It's interesting to have an alternative to adsense. It is very difficult to get approval from adsense and as a result, the adhitze would be a better option. Thanks for the information.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds