Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adding hidden areas to your property

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When building your house, do you intend to add any secret areas in the planning? I always wanted to have my own house built and to add secret areas all around. I know some houses do this, but I just want a panic room for the most part, but I also wouldn't mind an area in my house that's away from everyone else. Maybe I can use it as a man cave sort of thing. :D

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I must admit, the idea of having hidden areas in my house sounds incredibly fascinating, like something straight out of a sci-fi book or a movie. Having a panic room for safety and peace of mind is a practical and smart choice, especially considering the unpredictable nature of the world. Additionally, having a private and secluded space, like a man cave, can be a great way to unwind and have some personal time.

While I haven't built my own house yet, the concept of incorporating secret areas into the planning is something that really captures my imagination. It adds an element of mystery and adventure to the home, making it feel unique and special. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have the chance to bring this imaginative idea to life and create my very own secret haven within my home!

I have not built a house, I have never purchased a house, however, when I am ready to buy or built my first house, I will make sure to have a secret cove. I have been thinking about this for a long time and I even have a design in my mind.

Oh, I love this idea! When we were building our house, we actually included a hidden room behind a bookshelf in the basement. It serves as our little secret getaway and doubles as a panic room. It's super fun to show friends who visit—they're always blown away! Plus, we set up our Vivint system to monitor it, so we feel extra safe knowing we can check on it anytime, anywhere. It's been a great place to unwind and have some alone time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds