Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Accountant or Tax Software?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Do you use an accountant for filing taxes or do you prefer to use tax software?

When I had my business we had a friend who was an accountant to it made sense to use him to help us out as much as possible. Now that I no longer have a business we just use tax software because it's easy for our current situation.

Advertisement Placeholder
As of me I prefer using the tax software to pay my taxes it's easy and fast and it is still a time management and u can pay it at all times.

In our institution, we have an accountant who does this for us. Everything moves easily and it does not take much time so there is no need to make use of a software.

It depends on how much money is involved. If you will have to do a lot of calculations and deduction, I think having an accountant is far more better than using a software. When you have an accountant, you can ask him to do a lot of things like bookkeeping, and not just filing taxes.

okay as for me i have no established business yet to require technical skills so i pay different tax as an an individual and not a business. But if i get there in a few months from now i would be more of a physical way of operating person so definitely i would use an accountant.

Investment on a software is one time, if you hire an accountant, you will have to pay him every month (or weekly, if that is your pay schedule)

Most of software contains monthly or yearly subscription fee for maintenance updates premium feature but not like tax accountant salary.

There are also software that you can get by paying one time fee. You may have to pay additional for updates though.

The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Accountant
Better Software
According to Denver CPA Carl Wehner, accountants pay around $1,000 to $6,000 for their software, which is far more sophisticated than the products sold to consumers. These more advanced programs have the ability to quickly scan your information and organize line items and forms correctly. By automating much of the data entry and organization, there's less

If I were to choose between employing an accountant for my firm or using an account software for my firm I will choose both because even the accounting software need to services of an accountant to be able to operate it.

I think there are a number of apps on playstore that can help you my friend. You just need to find the perfect one that works for you.

It has been projected that by 2035, services of accountants would no longer be in high demand - because softwares, robots and most especially AI would be coming over to take such roles.
That way, I'll just keep going with use of accounting software like peachtree

As for me I really choose software because is more better than accountant because most software contains monthly or yearly, so I prefer using software to pay my taxes.

I think whichever one that is more convenient or accessible should be used. Using an accountant certainly creates job for a person instead of the software replacing the individual.

Do you use an accountant for filing taxes or do you prefer to use tax software?

When I had my business we had a friend who was an accountant to it made sense to use him to help us out as much as possible. Now that I no longer have a business we just use tax software because it's easy for our current situation.
Like seriously I can't say much about this, because I don't have a business right now that I could fill taxes for, but I opened this thread to know more about it and better still I would search more about it on google I guess.

You could hire an accountant to put you through how you can file for tax and then later learn a tax software application by yourself but it would be better to have an accountant around, money issues Amy come up anytime

I think here it all depends on the workloads and what the organisation want to achieve,if the records are too many to attend to,then it will be a good idea for an account to handle such role and functions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds