Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Accents

Advertisement Placeholder
I do a few accents from around the UK.

It is so easy. People 500 KM apart speak a completely different accent. It is fun, but sometimes we have no idea what the other person is saying,.
Try being in the UK, people 10km down the road can have a different accent. :LOL:

I can do quite a few UK ones, and some overseas ones. I’ve always found accents fascinating especially how they’ve developed over time. I love the South African one, and the New Zealand accent. :)

Being a southern redneck with a VERY recognizable "southern" accent and slow paced speech (of course, this helped in most pursuits I got involved in as I never sounded "excited" - in my shooting when we reviewed the tapes one of the LT's commented when I called in "shots fired, suspect down" I sounded like I was placing an order for takeout)... it's rather hard to "change".
But.. strangely... a few British females that I have helped with their forums/sites ALL commented on how I reminding them of the song "Sweet Home Alabama"... although that's a few states away from where I was hatched.

Last edited:
I say phrases, a small group of words, in a different language. It's random and out of no where sometimes. I naturally fall into a southern accent sometimes, especially after I spend time with family. My husband says the accent starts more when I'm mad... Otherwise it is British accents or Scottish accents. I repeat some Scottish accented phrases from Outlander lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds