Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A "URL Shortener " What is it and how you use it?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
I just heard of it the other day and I thought that this would be a good thing to use - if I knew how to use it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I too read about it and also request to peoples to tell me more about this work, if it is not of technical nature I am interested in it, hopping reply from experience users

So I use Bitly it makes the big long url like referral link to shorter one like this: https://bit.ly/BizDustry
The point of using a url shortener is just to make the link look cleaner. As a referral link is mostly really long or just not nice. I would recommend using one if your a big youtuber or a blogger. One bad thing about it is you cant earn money of it.

A URL shortener like the name implies is used to reduce lengthy URL addresses and shrink them to smaller sized or worded links that when clicked on will redirect you to the original site you intended visiting. That way, you don't have to memorize or type long addresses when visiting them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds