Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A major business you wish you could work for?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is a major business you wish you could work for? Maybe a dream job or something you went to college for. I think working for a big gaming company would be awesome. I almost did a while back, but the company folded and I never got the job. :( But had to move on.

What are some major companies you'd like to work for given the chance?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a dream to work as a writer for prestigious magazines and websites such as The New Yorker, Forbes, Investopedia, Business Insider, etc. Even though I have published thousands of articles in local magazines and papers, I have never been published in international media and I have a dream of publishing in international magazines.,

I used to say Google but with the direction this company has gone, I just want to say I would NEVER want to work for them. I wouldn't mind working for something like Space X though since they are leading our space exploration now it seems.

I would have loved to work for Microsoft. They are very big company which is why I wanted to work for them. This year wasn't too good for most workers in the IT department for most tech companies. A lot of them lost their jobs. If was in Microsoft, I might have been among the one's sacked.

I really don't have such a wish though. The only thing that I want is to establish a company for myself that would be in this category you mentioned and nothing more. I really don't like the idea of working as a employee offline.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be interested in helping other people grow their business to international business empires when I will be able to grow my own business. This is the reason why I will opt to work for my own business and grow it to the stage or level of any big company that is carrying out its business transaction on an international scale.

I would have loved to work for Microsoft. They are very big company which is why I wanted to work for them. This year wasn't too good for most workers in the IT department for most tech companies. A lot of them lost their jobs. If was in Microsoft, I might have been among the one's sacked.

Microsoft seems to have everything under control with the vision and mission of the company. It is worthy to note that there are a lot of people that would want to work for this company, and that is one sure thing that I should do once I am provided with the opportunity..

Unfortunately, I am not going to be interested in helping other people grow their business to international business empires when I will be able to grow my own business. This is the reason why I will opt to work for my own business and grow it to the stage or level of any big company that is carrying out its business transaction on an international scale.

There are many different kinds of major businesses that I would like to be a part of. Who would not like to become partners with global business organisations? This is why starting a big company is my dream and working with big major global partners could be a great thing to do, indeed.

There are many different kinds of major businesses that I would like to be a part of. Who would not like to become partners with global business organisations? This is why starting a big company is my dream and working with big major global partners could be a great thing to do, indeed.

Well, before you start thinking of becoming a partner with a global business organisation, you will definitely have something valuable to offer in terms of the partnership. This is because nobody is going to go into partnership with you without having an advantage you're going to bring to the table.

Well, before you start thinking of becoming a partner with a global business organisation, you will definitely have something valuable to offer in terms of the partnership. This is because nobody is going to go into partnership with you without having an advantage you're going to bring to the table.

Of course no one would be willing to work with a business that would not offer any kind of advantage when it comes to business. However, I think this may be a really broad topic. You may consider purchasing products from a really huge company and you could partner with them. You could purchase products from them in bulk quantities and become their partner as well or work with them in this sense.

Of course no one would be willing to work with a business that would not offer any kind of advantage when it comes to business. However, I think this may be a really broad topic. You may consider purchasing products from a really huge company and you could partner with them. You could purchase products from them in bulk quantities and become their partner as well or work with them in this sense.

When you are talking about purchasing products from a really huge company in large numbers in order to work with them as a partner, you will definitely have the capital requirements that is going to make it possible for you to make such a buy from the company. This is the reason why you would have to work very hard to make sure your business will have the money needed for you to be able to pull this off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds