Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

A Good Use of Time

Myself, I'm not the type to advise people on how to live their life and I often find it annoying when others give advice. However, though, I have learned one thing that is worth saying. It's the fact that time cannot be wasted, generally speaking. Well, you can have some time-off to goof off everyday or certain days, but a good use of time is highly valuable.

Note: I first learned this at a religious school. It was emphasized to not waste time, the one idea being that they want to dedicate much time to spreading the gospel. Anyway, my current schedule is about learning how to do math and science, posting on forums where there is a clear benefit to my development (reaching a goal), posting on forums to earn cash as I haven't gotten into a job, reason being that I'm working with social workers and there's not a clear idea yet what to do.

O.K., as far as forum posting, one new thing I'm doing is posting at Warrior Forum. It's because you have to post a lot on there before you can get into the JV section. Is anybody doing something similar? What is your use of time? What goals are you trying to reach?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I'm not at work or out in public, about 95% of the time I'm staring at my computer or iPhone screen. I pretty much live on both devices. It has always been a real struggle for me to find new interests/hobbies and things to do to occupy my time. Sometimes I'll just pace around the house when I have nothing else to do. I don't even read, watch TV/movies, or play video games much. It's mostly forums and coding I do nowadays.

For a while there I didn't even have a job and I was bored a lot of the time doing the same things over and over again. But, now I have two part-time jobs, so I'm able to keep myself busier better now.

I suppose forums/coding are the main thing I can do so that my attention span isn't so short. For most other things I do I get distracted too easily or I just give up on what I was pursuing turning back to my same old habits.

I tend to do the same old thing every single day or in many cases we all do :) right. I end up spending time on Forums via reading and posting, many forums, and so as soon as I'm up in the morning my PC is turned on and I check and spend what I have too do. I love to game and do morning streams however I never do that till after lunch or till the evening.

Twitch streaming would take most of the hours up, yesterday I did 8 hours of streaming time so ;) flying and talking to the people and people in my discord. Yes I do go out and about to get food in or do things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds