Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

A Female President in the US?

Kane

Renowned member
Credits
Do you think the United States will get a female President for the new Presidential term? I am asking this question because I have heard that a very high percentage of Democrats are in Favor of Michelle Obama over Joe Biden for the new Presidential candidate, and Nikki Haley is going strong against Trump as a candidate for the next President election.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's a possibility of a female emerging as the new United States of America president but I don't think they are going to win easily. Joe Biden isn't supposed to even contest it my opinion because he's not healthy and fit to rule.

How long do you think it will be before the US gets first president? I mean do you think Democrats and Republicans will send females for Presidential candidate for the 2024 Presidential elections?

You can call me a misogynist but I don't want a woman as the president of USA or even any country. They can be in politics but not the number one citizen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds