Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A boss who's always cursing and swearing?

Credits
Human beings are full of different kind of characters and it's only when you have been in a close association with some people that you can really see them for who they truly are. Have you been very unfortunate to work for a boss who's very used to cursing and swearing for his workers all the time in any slight chance he or she gets?

Advertisement Placeholder
Human beings are full of different kind of characters and it's only when you have been in a close association with some people that you can really see them for who they truly are. Have you been very unfortunate to work for a boss who's very used to cursing and swearing for his workers all the time in any slight chance he or she gets?

We may encounter many such kind of bosses and i have also met such kind of people who may scream at their employees. Many bosses usually take advantage of many employees who may be working because they may never have any other kind of choice.

Most of my bosses were pretty chill and did swear some, but it was only in rare cases. Most jobs I worked were pretty respectful when it came to language. There were some swears here and there, but for the most part it wasn't too bad.

Most of my bosses were pretty chill and did swear some, but it was only in rare cases. Most jobs I worked were pretty respectful when it came to language. There were some swears here and there, but for the most part it wasn't too bad.

For me, as long as it's something that is not happening in a way that looks like the boss is taking it personally with me, I wouldn't have any much problem with it. This is because I know that there are some situations when things might happen and it's going to change how someone in authority will act and they're going to go out of the line to some extent.

my boss does not curse and swear but he is very impatient next level of impatience is so high if you're not careful you will end up messing up whatever it is you were taxed to do. He was already on a job so much he ended up forgetting setting documents and the best part about him is he has a gift of playing the blame Game I don't know if it is a typical attitude with bosses but I know for sure I have seen it in him

For me, as long as it's something that is not happening in a way that looks like the boss is taking it personally with me, I wouldn't have any much problem with it. This is because I know that there are some situations when things might happen and it's going to change how someone in authority will act and they're going to go out of the line to some extent.

I think that almost each and every boss may act in a way that may displease their employees. They are bosses after all and they tend to display such kind of behaviour, especially if things are not going the way they want them to go. Many employees merely overlook such things.

I haven't worked for such an individual and I don't think it's something I can do. The people who own businesses near me are also not the type to do that.

Well, it's in your best interest not to pay attention to little details like this when serving your boss because the only relationship you have with him or her is strictly business and whatever or whomever he's swearing at shouldn't be your concern.

I do not like people cursing and swearing, however, I cannot say anything against the boss, right? However, I once suggested one of the members of the executive board to have modesty while communicating. I did not directly say don't use curse words but he seem to have understood. However, he did not change his habit though

You won't curse and swear at me because I'm working for you. It's an abuse and I will sue you for it. It's not written anywhere in my appointment letter I would take being cursed and sweared at when I'm working. If you don't need my services, sack me.

That is a very big no-no to such character but the worst of them all is does that don't even know how to admit when they are wrong on a particular matter I once worked for a boss who had that character and it was not easy because he never admitted always had ways of shifting the blame.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds