Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A-Ads

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
A-Ads is a crypto advertising network for publishers and advertisers. As a publisher, you can use A-Ads on your site to earn BTC. If you use the Faucet Pay withdrawal method, you will receive automatic payment every day. Have you used A-Ads, what's your experience like?

Advertisement Placeholder
Earning depends on your traffic. I stopped using a-ads when my visitors started clicking more a-ads instead of adsnese and my adsense earnings reduced substantially. However, when I wasm using a-ads, I was earning $1 per day.

I have created Pro Boards forum and installed A-Ads however this is not big up to the moment. I advertise on Bizdustry and Referral Index Forum signature.

I have created Pro Boards forum and installed A-Ads however this is not big up to the moment. I advertise on Bizdustry and Referral Index Forum signature.
You can use a-ads on free sites, however, your earnings are based on how much traffic your site is pulling. Improve your traffic, and your earnings will improve

How many visitors should a person get daily to make $1. Does the size of the ad affect the fill rate for a-ads and revenues. How many ad units should be used?
May be 10,000 unique visitors to reach the 1 $ and from specific countries also.

How many visitors should a person get daily to make $1. Does the size of the ad affect the fill rate for a-ads and revenues. How many ad units should be used?
They don't exactly tell you how much CPC and CPM rate you are getting. However, in my experience, they will pay better if your traffic comes from high-tier countries. The Fiat value of your earnings also differs because the value of bitcoin frequently changes.

I have tried A Ads multiple times, which has failed each time. It was literally pennies, if that, that I earned in a month's time. I earn way more with Adsense. With my YouTube and PostBucks together, it is about $400/month.

Then why should we even waste on A Ads? Adsence is helping you to run your website, it is better.

Whichever Ad network do not earn you, better quit it and use a different one, there are many other alternatives, so just leave A-Ads.

I have tried A Ads multiple times, which has failed each time. It was literally pennies, if that, that I earned in a month's time. I earn way more with Adsense. With my YouTube and PostBucks together, it is about $400/month.
Contrarily, I was earning well but I had to stop because my adsense revenue dropped. My visitors were clicking a-ads more than adsense ads. :D

Contrarily, I was earning well but I had to stop because my adsense revenue dropped. My visitors were clicking a-ads more than adsense ads. :D
Well, then you reached A-Ads payout?
What is your site all about where you are using ads ?

Well, then you reached A-Ads payout?
What is your site all about where you are using ads ?
If you use faucet pay withdrawal, you don't have to reach the withdrawal threshold, you will receive automatic payment every day no matter how much you earned. I have a multi-niche site.

@Nomad
I stopped using faucetpay, I was busy for some reason and didn't visit it, when I returned, my account was reset.
Oh, really! I am going to check my account and see if I can still access it. Did you lose anything when they reset your account? By the way, I do not have any funds on my faucet pay account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds