Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

A 15 second reel for your forum, what would you say?

Advertisement Placeholder
15 second CTA.

For this forum, I might make a "shocking" discovery that my forum grew to X amount of members in x amount of time. I'd end the video with "And this is how I did it...Find out more by joining *link*"

I think you have to be consistent with videos, shorts at that. They can bring in a lot of traffic if you use them right and on the right social networks.

But they also make for great video ads too.

I made a shorts for YouTube and in a little over a day I got 95 views. That's more views than what I would have gotten if I had only announced it on the forum.
I typically get anywhere from 1,000 to 4,000 views in 24 hours on my shorts on YouTube. For my long videos, I might get 200 views in 24 hours.

What's your userbase to start with? We don't have many because we didn't have access to the password for the original account.
Subscriber-wise, under 5K. Tbh, I don't even really look at the subscribers anymore.

Shorts are all about virality rather than gaining much in terms of subscribers - stick with long-form video and live streaming for that metric.

Shorts are better for trying to get viral with an added CTA in them.

Most of my viewers who aren't subscribed are older folks who don't know how to do it. I'm fine with that. Because they still know how to watch the videos.

I'm nearing 1,000,000 total views on my channel. I'll be there in less than a year. It's been running for about 7 years. Not bad.

But shorts has allowed me to provide daily content on YouTube without it being overwhelming.

Subscriber-wise, under 5K. Tbh, I don't even really look at the subscribers anymore.

Shorts are all about virality rather than gaining much in terms of subscribers - stick with long-form video and live streaming for that metric.

Shorts are better for trying to get viral with an added CTA in them.

Most of my viewers who aren't subscribed are older folks who don't know how to do it. I'm fine with that. Because they still know how to watch the videos.

I'm nearing 1,000,000 total views on my channel. I'll be there in less than a year. It's been running for about 7 years. Not bad.

But shorts has allowed me to provide daily content on YouTube without it being overwhelming.

So the odds of you posting anything and having a lot of views is high in the first place :D Having 5k subscribers is awesome. I'd love for you to share your secrets! It must have taken a lot of time?

It took 6 years.

I’ve changed the way I name things. I buy some mystery in my titles when possible to add excitement to see the video.

Emotional marketing always works for the most part :)

I’ve had a lot of local success though. I’ve been on the news quite a bit, mentioned in books, and got a lot of shares and backlinks.

Main thing is I dominate in content distribution.

I put a video link it every day. I post on social media about three times a day. I have 13K followers on FB.

I have a few blog posts a week.

I target keywords and 5X what my competition are doing.

I have high energy when it comes to this stuff but it’s the only way it’s possible unless you spend money.

It took 6 years.

I’ve changed the way I name things. I buy some mystery in my titles when possible to add excitement to see the video.

Emotional marketing always works for the most part :)

I’ve had a lot of local success though. I’ve been on the news quite a bit, mentioned in books, and got a lot of shares and backlinks.

Main thing is I dominate in content distribution.

I put a video link it every day. I post on social media about three times a day. I have 13K followers on FB.

I have a few blog posts a week.

I target keywords and 5X what my competition are doing.

I have high energy when it comes to this stuff but it’s the only way it’s possible unless you spend money.

6 years? Oh my. I'll be in my 60s then LOL

Is it easy to get back on track and keep the momentum again?
It is after you've learned how to do it from time to time.

I missed a video upload the other day. Haven't in years. I reacted quickly by uploading Shorts video in it's place.

It wasn't my normal long-form but it was a good Shorts video that people loved. A few thousand views in 24 hours :)

It is after you've learned how to do it from time to time.

I missed a video upload the other day. Haven't in years. I reacted quickly by uploading Shorts video in it's place.

It wasn't my normal long-form but it was a good Shorts video that people loved. A few thousand views in 24 hours :)

Impressive.

How long does it take you to make your videos? Did I ask you that already?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds