Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

365 Challenge

Teg1

Renowned member
Website
tck.boards.net
Credits
So, a friend and I were talking the other day. We are both bloggers and have been slacking in that department for a while. We decided, together, to start a brand new personal blog with the goal of posting to it every single day for 365 days. We started on New Year's Day this year and we're both going strong so far. I know from experience that blogging every day is extremely hard so I know it's going to be a challenge for sure.

Have you guys ever done this kind of challenge? How did it go? Do you think you could make a blog post daily for an entire year?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never done this kind of challenge, nor have I ever heard of people doing this. Are you still keeping up? How do always have something to write about each day?
I started this challenge on January 1st, 2018. So Far, I’ve managed to post each day. I try to post between 10 and 11 pm just in case something interesting happens in that time. I pretty much just talk about my day, share something I’m working on, or post similar things.

I started this challenge on January 1st, 2018. So Far, I’ve managed to post each day. I try to post between 10 and 11 pm just in case something interesting happens in that time. I pretty much just talk about my day, share something I’m working on, or post similar things.

That's pretty cool, and that's probably something that would be fun for you to go back and read in the future.

It’s a person, day reflection type blog. If you want the link I can PM it to you.

I'd love to see it too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds