Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 tips on how to make money when the market is falling

Thanks for sharing. Newbies will not be able to do the analysis effectively .This could result in taking the wrong trade and possibly this might end in Lost. Anyone trying to trade the crypto market must definitely learn how to do it rightly.

Advertisement Placeholder
This are very important tip it is good to know to when the business is felling so that you can make good plan to start again so that one can start making money the business.

You just gave a good detailed tips on how to make more money Online when you realises that the market is falling , you need to do a good and also analyses your business .

In case the market falls, I would simply switch to another product, which is quite high in demand and work as a wholesalers instead of a manufacturer. This is something that I shall do.

Great article especially that number 3 point. A lot of people are so focused on growing their portfolio they don't usually take profits or even withdraw so they have something to fall back or rely on, they just want to see the money increasing.

I think the only investments that allows investors make money when the market is falling is either forex or stock
One way to make money on stocks for which the price is falling is called short selling (or going short). Short selling is a fairly simple concept—an investor borrows a stock, sells the stock, and then buys the stock back to return it to the lender. Short sellers are betting that the stock they sell will drop in price.
Well that is actually a new one i have just gotten there,and it could be the reason those who have mastered the market are having low loses,another on to minimise your loss is to put a stop loss level on your trading.

When you realises there's a fall in the price of the market , trying to start selling another product or try to repackage the same product is the best solution you have at hand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds