Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

2018 World Cup

Credits
Is anyone looking forward to the 2018 World Cup? I'm typically not a soccer fan, but the World Cup is always worth watching. It only happens every four years, and it's always incredibly entertaining.

The United States lost to Trinidad in a qualifying match today, which means that the US officially isn't going to be in the World Cup this time. I'm really saddened by this, considering the US seemed to be earning respect at the international level. I'm still going to watch plenty of the World Cup since it's such a big deal, but now I have no idea who to cheer for. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
Well... the girl I am currently pursuing and her family live in Honduras, and I live in Australia. This is going to be a very interesting match, for sure. I’m torn.

I'm really not a football fan but I'll probably be watching the world cup as always, it's too an important an event to miss really. I'll be rooting for my home team, not that they ever do particularly well :joycat:

A lot of great teams failed to qualify for world cup this time. It is kind of unprecedented actually.

Chile, Italy, USA, Czech Republic, Greece, Ghana, Netherlands, Ivory Coast - these teams used to be regulars at the world cup. They will not play in this world cup, surprisingly.

Argentina also almost got knocked out, but Messi played well in last game and they qualified.

Is anyone looking forward to the 2018 World Cup? I'm typically not a soccer fan, but the World Cup is always worth watching. It only happens every four years, and it's always incredibly entertaining.

The United States lost to Trinidad in a qualifying match today, which means that the US officially isn't going to be in the World Cup this time. I'm really saddened by this, considering the US seemed to be earning respect at the international level. I'm still going to watch plenty of the World Cup since it's such a big deal, but now I have no idea who to cheer for. :yum:
Neither am I But if I were to like sports it would most definately be soccer. :p

It is now settled. All 32 teams have been confirmed. Australia and Peru were the last two teams to qualify for the world cup.

The final draw is scheduled to take place on December 1, 2017. After that, we should know the fixtures and groups.

I am a bit surprised that New Zealand didn't make it. Peru is an ordinary team and NZ should have done a better job. Well done, Peru, nonetheless.

Also, Panama being in the world cup is kind of shocking. I saw their final game and they were kind of cheating. One of their goals was not even valid. Check out the incident here:

Last edited:
I am a bit surprised that New Zealand didn't make it. Peru is an ordinary team and NZ should have done a better job. Well done, Peru, nonetheless.

Also, Panama being in the world cup is kind of shocking. I saw their final game and they were kind of cheating. One of their goals was not even valid. Check out the incident here:

Whens the next time it is?

There will be no Netherlands and no Italy. That means, job becomes slightly easier for other heavyweights (Argentina, Germany, Brazil etc.). I think one from Germany, Argentina, and Brazil will lift the trophy. There's an opportunity for Portugal too. Let's see how it goes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds