Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

2000 Posts Milestone

Credits
Okay, you all know I'm a sucker for nostalgia. And part of that nostalgia is a landmark thread with a couple of mentions. So this is my 2000th post, which is crazy for me since it's been over 10 years that I managed to get 2000 posts on 1 forum. I think in those 10 years I managed to get 2000 posts on ALL forums I browsed. 😅

So yeah, here's to another 2000. :D And a few mentions.

@Cory My right hand side on the forum, love that you are here, you've been a great support!
@Shortie You probably do the most work on the staff team, ensuring top quality posts and threads on whoever requests it in the posting packages service. Very proud to have you on board!
@Nomad You also pour in a ton of work here which is worth to mention. You've been the longest staff member on board, since October!
@Kim Winchester Love our small chats now and then. Great person to have around!
@Kale Great staff member. (y) Hope you'll get your monitor soon and be back.
@Arantor I always enjoy reading your posts, it's good to have you around. :)
@Heatman, Your memes are the best and you've posted lots of great content for us to post in.
@Strawberry For troubleshooting, honest feedback and great criticism, I know I've been bugging you sometimes but it's great that you provide lots of feedback for my changes around here. :D

Deepest apology if you're not on the list - don't take it personally. Just added a few that came in my head for this quick milestone thread. So yeah, bring back milestone threads everyone! :D

2000 posts 02-23-2023.png

Advertisement Placeholder
i've got over 9000 at the XF site since I joined in 2013.
Over at TAZ I've got almost 5500 since 2013.
I've got over 50 hear in a tad over a month.

So, yes, in admin sites I can be a somewhat active poster.
I have a tendency to be rather verbose... and it pisses some off... but you know what, the written word was meant for communication and I try my best to leave NO doubt as to what I'm saying.

i've got over 9000 at the XF site since I joined in 2013.
Over at TAZ I've got almost 5500 since 2013.
I've got over 50 hear in a tad over a month.

So, yes, in admin sites I can be a somewhat active poster.
I have a tendency to be rather verbose... and it pisses some off... but you know what, the written word was meant for communication and I try my best to leave NO doubt as to what I'm saying.
Your posts can be sometimes easily misinterpreted. I know you mean no harm and offense, but not everyone knows that. But sometimes your posts make a lot of sense. Sometimes I don’t agree with them - but that’s normal. We are all different and all opinions matter.

Your posts can be sometimes easily misinterpreted.
And a lot of times those are the shorter posts.... that's why brevity is not always the best choice.
You have to remember... I'm a simple East Texas Redneck.... we typically say what we mean. Is it popular all the time? Nope, but at least it's honest. If one ever has any doubt as to what I'm saying, one only has to ask for clarification.....

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds