Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

:*(

Advertisement Placeholder
"Now, he was either homeless veteran... or homeless drug addicts are getting really good with their stories." Ha ha! ": Well I was reading that I was thinking that same thing!

I was in Toronto not to long ago and had someone tell me almost the same story. somewhat. They also mentioned kids. I'm surprised he is actually going door to door. He can get the cops called on him here. It also seems kids and the wars usually get people to cough up money.

However with me though, I was already in Toronto for hospital reasons so I could not afford to offer him money.

"Now, he was either homeless veteran... or homeless drug addicts are getting really good with their stories." Ha ha! ": Well I was reading that I was thinking that same thing!

I was in Toronto not to long ago and had someone tell me almost the same story. somewhat. They also mentioned kids. I'm surprised he is actually going door to door. He can get the cops called on him here. It also seems kids and the wars usually get people to cough up money.

However with me though, I was already in Toronto for hospital reasons so I could not afford to offer him money.

When I first told him I'd give him some money but I had to go get it. He said "Please don't call the cops on me" so I guess that's already happened to him a few times.

When I first told him I'd give him some money but I had to go get it. He said "Please don't call the cops on me" so I guess that's already happened to him a few times.
Lol, I'm also surprised he asked for more after you offering him some. To be honest though, You would be surprised of how much money can be made while doing that. Some people have been known to make more then what some people do with jobs. I actually believe it is illegal in some provinces here to go around asking for money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds