Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

1 years time, where will you be?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
In one years time, where do you see your site being? Top of your niche? Ranking for a nice keyword? Earning $XXX in ad revenue?

If I actually had a site, I'd hope it would be at the top of it's niche. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
I think everyone's hopes would be to get it near the top of their niche if they possibly could. If not, then at least enough traffic to sustain it.

My 1 year of ownership on WebGuruBB is coming up and I can honestly say it is not where I wanted it to be at this point. Lets hope this next year proves to be a success!

My site is already a few years old now. Initially, I started with a .in TLD (due to cost factors) and then moved on with the .com TLD. I have not been able to do much with that site during the past few years as I did not find enough time to invest on it. However, today, I have plans of moving it to wordpress, getting it Optimized and Marketed. I do not have any big goals with it, and all I want is that I should have at least a couple of clients every month - as that is what will keep me busy. I only need an optimum earning from it so that I am able to pay for my medical expenses and also contribute some to the family.

I honestly see my forum dead lol. I have no need for it after a year from now :p I'm not going to be on forums forever but might as well enjoy them while I can.

I honestly see my forum being one of the most active gaming communities out there. I mean we have a unique idea, unique design, and we get 100k impressions per week. I can definitely see a future for my gaming community, and how big it is. Hell, professional gamers have mentioned us multiple times.

I really don't know where I will be 1 year later. I do not think anyone knows.

But I would love to see my websites being better after 1 year.

With the forum I have now I am still slowly building it even after 2 - 3 years. I take each years as it comes but within the next year I am hoping to have over 600 members and at least 200,000 posts. We are already at over 500 members and over 100,000 posts so those to targets seems realistic. I am also hoping to have a higher amount of traffic reaching the forums and hopefully more active members within a year.

I hope to stay with my forum ( PromotionBoss), keeping it growing and not giving up on it.

Something very important for a webmaster to accomplish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds